Who else is watching The Real World.

Whoever said Will is cool please that dude is a certified lame.

Greg and the other white dude Dave is the only two that seem normal in the house.

That girl Bri is a $%%$% and a half...I would have done split that down the middle by the first couple of days. Especially when she was twisted and I wouldhave had my roommates tagging in and out like the Bushwackers.

How that doofus Will went back to her home town seen the B. strip and was spreading her legs open for him and all that...and he still didn't hit or wasimplied that he pushed up on her on the show. She's a certified admitted **** and Will can't hit, Joey is to messed up in the head, and Greg and Daveprobably are probably smart and don't want to catch anything so they not even bothering.

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Originally Posted by na penny 89

NH that dude joey arms looked like they messed up red marks all over them what the hell ?

underneath his armpit? yeah i saw that too. scars or something? dunno

this season is somewhat wack. chicks are wack. dudes are wack. greg and will are cool tho. and they aren't gay thank god.

hoping it picks up soon or the new guy is a lot more interesting in a good way.
CEO, sent you a PM. Waiting on a response hoping your alright. Get back at me, DUKE.
They are stretch marks for working out. Thats what you get when you beef up way too fast

Anyone see the moment last night when Joey was going crazy and smiling like nuts and then he makes a muscle and looks at them smiling mad grimey?

If someone can make a gif of that, it would be much appreciated

Originally Posted by wildout4

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by slicknickmd

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

If Joey were a black dude acting like that he wouldve been called the NWORD.....hypocrisy FTL.

Speaking of ignorance, you come outta left field with this hypothetical.

eyes.gif
Im not one to blame race on every single problem black people face. Im just saying, the perception of an angry black man and an angry white man have always been different on the show. Bri got angry=the white girls said don't get ghetto and the "blackville" comment. Tyree a couple of season ago got angry and the gay dude called him the NWORD. Just stating observations my dude.

I love it when people take one isolated incident as their reasoning for why it would automatically happen again.

If Joey were a black dude acting like that he wouldve been called the NWORD.....hypocrisy FTL.

Speaking of ignorance, you come outta left field with this hypothetical.

eyes.gif
Im not one to blame race on every single problem black people face. Im just saying, the perception of an angry black man and an angry white man have always been different on the show. Bri got angry=the white girls said don't get ghetto and the "blackville" comment. Tyree a couple of season ago got angry and the gay dude called him the NWORD. Just stating observations my dude.

I love it when people take one isolated incident as their reasoning for why it would automatically happen again.
it wasn't 1 isolated incident my dude.....Im just saying whenever a black guy acts like that on the show. They typecast him as the "angryblack guy". SMH @ people acting all of a sudden like there haven't been racist people on the show in the past.
eyes.gif
Maybe i shouldn't say it's automatic, but it's probable. If Greg gotdrunk and started scaring the girls, all hell wouldve broken loose.

What I want to know is when did sleeveless button ups become hot? Is that a LA thing? Never seen that look

Originally Posted by sevenzro1

What I want to know is when did sleeveless button ups become hot? Is that a LA thing? Never seen that look

dude is from chicago or somehting....def not a LA thing.

it's more of a "hey look at me, i work out" kinda thing.

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

Originally Posted by sevenzro1

dude is from chicago or somehting....def not a LA thing.

it's more of a "hey look at me, i work out" kinda thing.
Its not a LA thing its a Meathead thing

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Originally Posted by na penny 89

NH that dude joey arms looked like they messed up red marks all over them what the hell ?

underneath his armpit? yeah i saw that too. scars or something? dunno

this season is somewhat wack. chicks are wack. dudes are wack. greg and will are cool tho. and they aren't gay thank god.

hoping it picks up soon or the new guy is a lot more interesting in a good way.
CEO, sent you a PM. Waiting on a response hoping your alright. Get back at me, DUKE.

those cuts are stretch marks from lifting. i get them a lot too.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Whoever said Will is cool please that dude is a certified lame.

Greg and the other white dude Dave is the only two that seem normal in the house.

That girl Bri is a $%%$% and a half...I would have done split that down the middle by the first couple of days. Especially when she was twisted and I would have had my roommates tagging in and out like the Bushwackers.

How that doofus Will went back to her home town seen the B. strip and was spreading her legs open for him and all that...and he still didn't hit or was implied that he pushed up on her on the show. She's a certified admitted **** and Will can't hit, Joey is to messed up in the head, and Greg and Dave probably are probably smart and don't want to catch anything so they not even bothering.

u summed it up pretty well. I would of been smash Bri 1st night. Will is a lame

u summed it up pretty well. I would of been smash Bri 1st night. Will is a lame

yup... Brianna was on his nuts from the jump and he failed to smash, now he's gonna be her little gay friend for the rest of the show

Sarah kissed him one time and he got all hype and she deaded him, now dude is talking about "i'll wait for her to break up with her boyfriend" wtf is that? she doesn't even look good

people were saying Greg wasn't gonna get any, but by my count dude has actually had more "associates" than anybody else in the house

So Joey's coming back after rehab?
Only Dave and Greg seem the most chill and normal so far.

Back
Top Bottom