Who else is watching The Real World.

Lol Bri def got pounded right next to Oh girl had pull them **** move but i'm pretty sure thats always been her steez for the record i think will could getbri if he wanted her, in that first episode he was gonna snatch her but then he found out she was a stripper and was like Screw dat

Wills beats sounded like they were being made strictly for the Saudi Arabian prince. His videos gon have snakes rising outta wombs n shhh, straight NoreagaSuperthug what what

going to church dont make it better
313064393.jpg

Originally Posted by VaGixxer

This chick sarah just sits around talking about folk all the time.

that's what chicks do
laugh.gif
, talk too damn much at times

and i dont know why any dude would wanna smash bri (ugly, and nasty)

greg
pimp.gif

Will making moves with his music career, while Bri is lying on her back getting her guts pounded out by sleezeballs
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Wills beats sounded like they were being made strictly for the Saudi Arabian prince. His videos gon have snakes rising outta wombs n shhh, straight Noreaga Superthug what what

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Wills beats sounded like they were being made strictly for the Saudi Arabian prince. His videos gon have snakes rising outta wombs n shhh, straight Noreaga Superthug what what

laugh.gif

I just caught the beginning.. smh
roll.gif
@ this broad kim talkin bout she's gonna f Dave's world up. I've heard that a couple times myself frombustdowns.. and then she proceeds to cry
laugh.gif
dumb broad

laugh.gif
Sarah daughtered Brianna though. Straight threw her **** underthe pier and Bri didn't even go at her hard.

Dilla rolling over in his grave hearing Will's beats. Sticky nodding his head like "we've come a long way since "Throw YaGunz"".

Originally Posted by EFIL 4 REKAL

laugh.gif
Sarah daughtered Brianna though. Straight threw her **** under the pier and Bri didn't even go at her hard.

Dilla rolling over in his grave hearing Will's beats. Sticky nodding his head like "we've come a long way since "Throw Ya Gunz"".

laugh.gif
at the female version of "sonned"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

roll.gif
those beats were terrible
They were alright.
laugh.gif

I miss Kakarot.
frown.gif

roll.gif

The shows coming on in about 30 mins here. This season has got me thoroughly entertained. Best season in awhile.

I was watching the Lakers when the new episode came on. I'm watching right now.
roll.gif
@ Dave thinking he could take on the Great One.

*EDIT*
Sarah is an evil c**t
Kimberly .....I don't even want to get into it. I would get banned for what I want to say about her.
Bri is a **%%%
Will is a lame
Joey is a Kakarrot
Dave is a regular white dude
Greg is greatness

.....the cast this season is
pimp.gif
Never have I spent so much time actuallybeing interested in a cast of Real World since Las Vegas. Kudos to MTV but they could have gotten some better looking chicks. It's a shame when Sarah isseen as the "hot" one in the house.

Did Sarah's mom tell her to "saturate" herself with the Lord? That's wild stuff. Jesus Camp wild.

I mean, I'm Catholic myself and have strong faith in God, but some people take that **** too far.
ohwell.gif

is sarah extremely unattractive to anyone else? i thought she was cute at first but after seeing the way she acts, i swear i donkey kong punch that %%%straight to purgatory
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Liban906

is sarah extremely unattractive to anyone else? i thought she was cute at first but after seeing the way she acts, i swear i donkey kong punch that %%% straight to purgatory
smh.gif

co-sign.

I cant stand sarah and kim.....greg was right when he said he is the reason ratings are soo high. favorite real world person ever.

Originally Posted by Patriots 18 1

I was watching the Lakers when the new episode came on. I'm watching right now.
roll.gif
@ Dave thinking he could take on the Great One.

*EDIT*
Sarah is an evil c**t
Kimberly .....I don't even want to get into it. I would get banned for what I want to say about her.
Bri is a **%%%
Will is a lame
Joey is a Kakarrot
Dave is a regular white dude
Greg is greatness

.....the cast this season is
pimp.gif
Never have I spent so much time actually being interested in a cast of Real World since Las Vegas. Kudos to MTV but they could have gotten some better looking chicks. It's a shame when Sarah is seen as the "hot" one in the house.

I concur!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by krazyg

I like Dave the most. He seems the most cool out of the cast.

Dave reminds me of a lot of my white frat boy friends, he's madd chill. I miss Joey (Guidoku), my man single handedly made the first 2 epis the best ofreal world ever.

1.I kinda wanna stab Sarah and Kimberly in the uterus. Just a thought. They are the embodiment of closed-mindedness and sheer ignorance. Granted Bri shouldhave been considerate about having sex in the same room as her. But instead of talking behind her back and being judgemental she couldn't just sit downwith her and have dialogue like grown-ups.

2. LOL @ the racist white girl crying after she blew Dave away and he found himself another girl. This gave me mad cool points with Dave cause that'sexactly how I treat women who play that game. [50]I aint go time to waste[50]

3. LOL @ the fight between Greg and Dave. My man kept hitting him in the face with rolled up paper. %%@ was childish

4. Bri is pretty gross but I kinda wish more girls were as open about their sexuality. She is the anti-thesis of those 2 girls and they are salty at her fortaking control of her sexuality.

5. Greg is hilarious. My man spends all day getting pedicures. LOL @ the move he did on the runway with the hoody. Dude thinks he's the blackzoolander.
roll.gif

6. NO COMMENT ON WILL'S BEATS
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
BASURA!!!!!!!

Will's beats may not be the best but atleast he's following his dream and not just letting time pass him by like Bri... Greg's modeling was theworst LMFAO son was like spinning like a ballerina... Greg is imo the coolest and i wonder how the situation with Will is gonna pan out

Back
Top Bottom