Who else is watching The Real World.

Yall need to go to Real World Dailies to see the video they have of Greg. The only reason he let that slide with Reva was because he wanted to keep her in thecamp. He knows that its easy and he don't have to work for it. Plus why let William get her when he could swallow his pride and continue smashing whilesmashing other chicks as well. Its not like dude has feelings for her, he is just a young dude trying to have a good time.

Originally Posted by NjCollector

Originally Posted by DJ236

Joseph Camel Jr wrote:
Greg is the biggest loser in the house, next to that Joey clown.

I only saw like two episodes, but in both he was clearly a lame guy, very socially awkward, and had a terrible attitude.

The only chill guy seems to be that blond guy who was Joey's friend, and his hookup buddy is the only girl who is even sort of attractive in the house.

D+ season at best.
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Right back at you.

Only episode I can recall is the one where they meet their instructors and whatnot and learn about the assignment. Greg sits off at a table by himself andlooks visibly pissed about their work assignment, even though it's the easiest s--- in the world. Acting classes? Suck it up dude.

Next, he keeps this bad attitude throughout the whole introduction process, prompting that woman to ask him how he is. He doesn't even pretend to be OKwith or nor does he respond honestly, instead he gives some BS about how he's "absorbing it all right now" or something.

Finally, he trails behind the rest of the roomates as they walk back in order to further emphasize how much he dislikes it. SUCK IT UP, Jesus, you'd thinkhe was an 8 year old whose dog died looking at him.

Then, he skips the first assignment they give the group to chill with some girl.

Gimme a break, that's a horrendous attitude. Maybe that's not what he's like in other episodes? I don't know, but in the one(s) I've seen,he comes across as highly unlikable.

Originally Posted by JoRdaN DoN

Greg being a Real G
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]GREG SHOULD'VE BODIED BOTH OF THESE FOOLS!!![/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"Token Black Boy"
roll.gif
roll.gif
[/color]

Damn man he should of f'ed up those dudes...if he said that about my dad/dead or live....i would of knifed them up..

Originally Posted by In The Line For VIIs

Will's a female. How's his whoopi goldberg *** not going to look out for his boys. Talking bout "Oh I need to get revenge for seeing Sarah cry." Then he snitches out that Greg stole the underwear. F outta here. If she was your homegirl since age 6 then that's cool, but you barely met this girl. Man up son. Dude doesn't deserve to represent the same city as Tim "the Toolman" Taylor. *grunts*

Yea I can't believe William (lol at Greg calling him that in a mocking way and people on here saying it normal) actually thinks he's some trustworthy guy catching feelings b/c Greg didn't tell him he stole the panties. He probably didn't tell you b/c he knew you would run off like a little pus(Like he eventually does) and tell Sarah like your her little brother. I wish I could call this dude and tell him "Say,Stop pulling !*+ moves YOUR NOTSMASHING!" then he tries to say "I don't even like Sarah like that anymore, I just like her as a friend".This guy is a grade A lame. 1minute he's chillin laughing w/ Greg while he's saying "Ryan ,Ryan, Ryan! go back in the room" (
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
he was straight punkin this "dweb") then the next he's out there w/that **** brianna talking stuff about Greg.
smh.gif
. Like I've been saying sincethe first few pages Greg is still that dude and yeah the girl is str8 lying to him 2 his face but there's really no proof 4 him 2 go off of even though heshould no never 2 trust a 304.
And now that I've seen the videos most of the stuff I thought about the william situation is ridiculous, At the end ofthe day that white girl Greg was messing with was a 6/10. Greg is clearly just thinking of her as a cool girl 2 chill with and William over here plottingrevenge w/ Kim & Sarah like she's some Grade A dime that he's about to take from greg. Walks out the confessional w/ a big smile on his face likehe's the man lol smh.

well all I have to say is Will, Dave, and Greg are all herbs. how is Greg not gonna do anything after Will called him gay and what he said about his deadfather?
smh.gif
my mother passed away and if anyone EVER said something like that tome about my mom, please believe they gettin dropped

Greg being a Real G

roll.gif
roll.gif
[/color]

damn greg is that dude. how is that white dude thinking he can fight greg? greg would ko him in like seconds.

greg has a lot of self-control (even though he's a cocky mofo) and you gotta appreciate that. for will, a black man, to stoop to that level and dissanother man's father is just outright wrong.

^ look @ JoRdaN DoN's post about half way thru tha previous page. its in the link, it happens on next weeks episode

wowowow at the video. i have a new perspective on greg. lol he is real.

"Do i get my chicken back?! no it's gone forever!"

"Besides I got what i want, I %$#&@$ %$#########*"

lmfao

Originally Posted by GrandaddyPurp415

I bet Sarah and her man have the most boring sex ever.
laugh.gif

"%%$@# you just ate my !%%+$#* chicken like two nights before! Do I get my chicken back?! %+%% no! That chicken is gone... forever!"

Greg must cook some damn good chicken lol.

All you guys saying greg should have fought will/dave are +$%*@*$ stupid. You can't fight on the show and greg explains why he didn't fight because hedidn't want to be the stereotypical violent black male that television always portrays, and to me thats more respectable than immaturely coming to blows tosolve his disputes with will and dave. Yall gotta learn fighting never has solved anything and is just plain stupid.

Originally Posted by Cz7

All you guys saying greg should have fought will/dave are !$*%#*# stupid. You can't fight on the show and greg explains why didn't fight because it didn't want to be the stereotypical violent black male that television always portrays, and to me thats more respectable than immaturely coming to blows to solve his disputes with will and dave. Yall gotta learn fighting never has solved anything and is just plain stupid.

Very true. and I'm almost sure everyone on here would have been on chill mode just like he was. I mean seriously why would he fight Dave? b/c he tried2 get at him by yelling b/c Greg told him that girl wasn't fine (She was wearing POUNDS AND I MEAN POUNDS OF MAKE-UP).and Brianna is weak, She got chargedup by Kim like the 2nd episode and didn't do anything.

I feel like I'm in the twilight zone reading all these positive comments about Greg. And yes they're all wack in their own way. This has to be thefirst season where not even one cast member has any genuine sense. I thought Will was cool but he stooped right down there with Greg after last episode. Evenwith that, I don't see how Will should lose respect just because he's more respectful of women.

Something tell me as tall as Greg is, he probably can't fight. The hardest he went at someone physically this season was to Sara's obviously weakboyfriend. And if you're really a beast, you're not gonna let people smaller than you hold you back from a fight.

Originally Posted by Dynasty Raider

I feel like I'm in the twilight zone reading all these positive comments about Greg. And yes they're all wack in their own way. This has to be the first season where not even one cast member has any genuine sense. I thought Will was cool but he stooped right down there with Greg after last episode. Even with that, I don't see how Will should lose respect just because he's more respectful of women.

Something tell me as tall as Greg is, he probably can't fight. The hardest he went at someone physically this season was to Sara's obviously weak boyfriend. And if you're really a beast, you're not gonna let people smaller than you hold you back from a fight.

This has nothing to do with him losing respect b/c he respects women, get a clue. It's called being a snake and very untrustworthy. ***Turns onRocko-Snakes**

Greg being a Real G

roll.gif
roll.gif
[/color]

eek.gif
Will and Dave are WHOOOORES!!!Especially Will... this dude seriously talked about Greg's DEAD father? and he's running around punching walls like a !$*!+??? and THROWING stuff likea **%@$%@ housewife??? are you **%@$%@ serious??? dude is seriously gonna throw the **%@$%@ telephone?

if Will was really bout it, why didn't HE hit Greg???? he swung at Greg's face like 3 times and Greg didn't move a MUSCLE. after that Will wasshook inside, so he started punching walls to cover up his fear

and you got this lame Dave running around screaming his head off, get the %*#! outta here dawg. dude is like 5'6 at BEST.
laugh.gif

Greg most definitely did the right by not retaliating. He clearly showed his power by stepping to them and he was clearly twice their size. They bucked andhe did not move a muscle. He made it clear to everyone in America that he could snap these little %%$ dudes in half. Yet he also showed that he has selfrestraint, and he chose not to hit them.

That's the problem with the dudes that try to "walk away" aka Ryan... they think it makes them look like a man. Ummm... no. You look like ascared a** !$*!+. 9 times out of 10, the cats that try to walk away are just plain shook. You can always see the fear in their eyes. Now Greg, dude didn'thave a scared bone in his body. He looked them right in the face, chose not to take part in their child's play, and calmly walked away. Ultimate sonnage.

in all the seasons that i've watched, Greg is probably the most entertaining/interesting RWer to root for

Originally Posted by Cz7

All you guys saying greg should have fought will/dave are +$%*@*$ stupid. You can't fight on the show and greg explains why he didn't fight because he didn't want to be the stereotypical violent black male that television always portrays, and to me thats more respectable than immaturely coming to blows to solve his disputes with will and dave. Yall gotta learn fighting never has solved anything and is just plain stupid.

I guess that is what seperates you from the group...i would of done something(like i said be4) if they said something about my pops,dead or alive.

man i could relate to greg in alot of different things. all of Greg actions have been exactly what i would've done expect for the prank. he defiantly tookthe l believe that chick now he looks like a herb for believe her and being played.

Originally Posted by NjCollector

Originally Posted by Cz7

All you guys saying greg should have fought will/dave are +$%*@*$ stupid. You can't fight on the show and greg explains why he didn't fight because he didn't want to be the stereotypical violent black male that television always portrays, and to me thats more respectable than immaturely coming to blows to solve his disputes with will and dave. Yall gotta learn fighting never has solved anything and is just plain stupid.

I guess that is what seperates you from the group...i would of done something(like i said be4) if they said something about my pops,dead or alive.
You think your father would approve of you making a goddamn fool of yourself on national television?

Originally Posted by Dynasty Raider

I don't see how Will should lose respect just because he's more respectful of women.

Don't fall for it. He just wants to smash and dash too. He approaches it from the angle that he is the "nice guy". Watch out for these types,they put *!% on a pedestal and have no loyalty to the homies, all in the pursuit of bunz
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

well all I have to say is Will, Dave, and Greg are all herbs. how is Greg not gonna do anything after Will called him gay and what he said about his dead father?
smh.gif
my mother passed away and if anyone EVER said something like that to me about my mom, please believe they gettin dropped

say a 4-year old walks up to you right now and calls you gay... would you beat them up?

because that's basically what this situation is right now.

they are talking *$$% that they clearly cannot back up. Greg would gain nothing by fighting them, and would look worse for stooping down to their level. ifthey took it to the ring, then he could really whup some %!+. but that's not gonna happen on Real World.

if Greg took the bait, the fight would last maybe 10 seconds. the typical RW fight is, he would get 1 good punch in and then the producers would run in andbreak it up. it's not even worth it fighting someone on RW when the fight will be over before you can even really unleash 10% of your anger.

Back
Top Bottom