Who else is watching The Real World.

this dude will is such a lame
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Originally Posted by eight2one

Give me Justine's myspace.. I'll pay you!

damn homie, what are you gonna do after you get it??? Apply what you learned in the myspace thread on here?
I dunno.. I've never used MySpace. I was just hoping to find some pictures of her, print them off my computer, take them to the bathroom, and start masturbating.. what else would I do?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I hate Will. What a #%@!#%# big drama queen. Son had to throw his body to make his punches more powerful
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Will is a lame . son grabbed up a knife in the Real World Dailies video like hewas gon do something with it
smh.gif
smh.gif
dude was talkin all that tough
69d35c6be00e5fc4932f9fefb06bc341133e760.gif
and endedup leaving the house crying with bandages on his elbows and knuckles even though he didnt touch nobody
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yo Greg responded to my message about uploading his video response on his YouTube channel... the video is 19:50 long, and he said that it was too long toupload on YouTube. I guess this forces you non-Facebook cats to go out and make profiles.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Prez T

I hate Will. What a #%@!#%# big drama queen. Son had to throw his body to make his punches more powerful
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Will is a lame . son grabbed up a knife in the Real World Dailies video like he was gon do something with it
smh.gif
smh.gif
dude was talkin all that tough
and ended up leaving the house crying with bandages on his elbows and knuckles even though he didnt touch nobody
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Yo on some real ##% Reva is a spitting image of Broncos coach Mike Shanahan

I have to admit, I was a lil disappointed in this new episode. It looks like this season has reached its climax, but I really hope not.

laugh.gif
i've been bored watching these last two episodes... and all i've really noticed so far is that two different families have had their kids whiningto them about some lame guy in the house, and their advice was both "pray" about it...
laugh.gif
no wonder these kids are all so messed up, what kind ofadvice is that?

jesus the real world is horrible....
it was way better back in the day when the show didn't focus on hook ups and stuff like that....
the show is EDITED to look like that. THey make greg look like a douche who doesn't care. All those things are edited in.

QUICK EDIT-
think about it....
they live in a house for 5 or 6 months.
That is 180-%!+ days...multiply that by 24 hours a day that is 4320 hours or about 260,000 minutes of living and filming. There are 13 shows that areactually 45 minutes. The whole season is 585 minutes of show time. So they show all the cool stuff. Plus if you guys pay attention a lot of the stuff isnot shown in chronological order....

I'll get off the soap box....

Originally Posted by eight2one

Give me Justine's myspace.. I'll pay you!

damn homie, what are you gonna do after you get it??? Apply what you learned in the myspace thread on here?
I dunno.. I've never used MySpace. I was just hoping to find some pictures of her, print them off my computer, take them to the bathroom, and start masturbating.. what else would I do?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
too funny

Originally Posted by sneakfreek182

whoever has greg as a friend on face book needs to tell him to atleast box these dudes cause this is getting lame

son thinks the Real World is shown live and
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mneezy1

Yo Greg responded to my message about uploading his video response on his YouTube channel... the video is 19:50 long, and he said that it was too long to upload on YouTube. I guess this forces you non-Facebook cats to go out and make profiles.
laugh.gif
Same thing happened with his last video. It was posted on Facebook, and I asked if somebody could post it up. This NT'er bud nik or whatevercame through and posted it on page 42-43, somewhere there.

It's possible, eventually somebody will come through for NT.
pimp.gif

LOLLL @ (Sq)william:

-Going ape on inanimate objects
-Having the jitters while telling Greg he's scared of William
-Putting on a show with ^^above action in front of Sarah in hopes of gaining points. She didn't even crack the "I appreciate that" smile
-Crying about being picked on
-Getting in Greg's face with air punches when Greg doesn't even flinch

Dude is straight baby wipes. I wouldn't even want him as the straight-gay friend. Ya'know Dudes who hang around all girls and try to get w/ the cliquein hopes of scoring but fail miserably..

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
im watching Greg's video response to this past episode . dude is sonning the
outta William
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Prez T

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
im watching Greg's video response to this past episode . dude is sonning the
outta William