Who else is watching The Real World.

Originally Posted by rocboys

greg is lame...just like most black nters.

Is your step-dad black,doggie?
frown.gif

Originally Posted by GrandaddyPurp415

Originally Posted by Meangene44103

someone got to come throught with the video.
you guys are tripping the video is in this post go find it

are you sure?

there's a second video (different from the one on pg. 42)

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Quality isn't as good since I put it on Tinypic, but I didn't know how to embed flash.

�what he said about will is so on point. greg is not on the right b/c of the pranks but will is so fake from all those things that MTV didn't show.it's so obvious MTV wants to make greg the bad guy, esp. from all the editing and lack of things they didn't show as greg claims.

real world is not "real" after all
sick.gif

wow, he went in on that video. "I hope this 'n drowns in a bunch of tobasco sauce" whaaaat. "Why am I not offended? Because I'm on xboxlive and I get called N$%%^# every 10 minutes" hahaha

At the beginning of the season i thought Greg was lame and all but now i think he keeps it real i also agree with what he said on his video.

William is definitely a peasant.
laugh.gif

he said for the reunion show he's gonna rock a sean john no *****assness tee. and he said that he isnt gonna talk to any of the roommates except for joeyand the host suzie. hhahahah.

Originally Posted by witeout73

wow, he went in on that video. "I hope this 'n drowns in a bunch of tobasco sauce" whaaaat. "Why am I not offended? Because I'm on xbox live and I get called N$%%^# every 10 minutes" hahaha

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom