Who else is watching The Real World.

is will serious in that clip?
sick.gif
roll.gif

that just took him down another notch to a negative fool

Man after seein the tinypic vid I see that Greg really does hate william. I mean he calls him a female dog everytime his name is in a sentence
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Man after seein the tinypic vid I see that Greg really does hate william. I mean he calls him a female dog everytime his name is in a sentence
laugh.gif

lol, this dude Greg is one of the best RW caracters in a while

Greg is that dude
pimp.gif

Oh, his GT is PrnceofDarkness but I tried to send him a FR and it was full. He bragged about having a gold cross on CoD4

im on gregs facebook and he has response vids that he does after each episode so that he can give in depth info on what really happened on the show, and damnthere funny.

why everybody on here giving Greg all this love lol? Im the only person who feels he just as lame as everybody else on there?

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

why everybody on here giving Greg all this love lol? Im the only person who feels he just as lame as everybody else on there?

Nah, you're not. I said earlier in the thread it feels like the twilight zone. It boggles my mind. It's hot in the streets to be a pathologicalliar now? And the dude talks even "whiter" than Will, just slowwwwerrrr.

Originally Posted by Dynasty Raider

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

Nah, you're not. I said earlier in the thread it feels like the twilight zone. It boggles my mind. It's hot in the streets to be a pathological liar now? And the dude talks even "whiter" than Will, just slowwwwerrrr.
Co-sign, but compared to "lightweight Will" I think NT prefers Greg

Will reminds me of Adam from Paris, a herb that sucks at music.
Dave is like every other white frat boy that's come through the show.
Bri is like Coral, and they both suck.
Sarah and Kim? Forget it.

I understand Greg is out there to pursue modelling, but I don't understand how anybody could let someone call him a !***%@ and envoke his dead father'sname, and not do %@$+ about it, except rat to the producers.

Basically, every character is brutal on this season.

If it wasnt for Greg I would even like this season. Girls like Kim..I grew up with, very dull and ignorant/sheltered. Dave is whatever..Kim is just fake andJoey is alright. This season does inspire me to go back and watch the older seasons I never saw though.

Originally Posted by Golden Oozaru Gr8 Ape

Some body find Greg's xbox live screen name.

its somethin like princeofdarkness, i sent him a FR and he accepted. hes nice in CoD4

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

If it wasnt for Greg I would even like this season. Girls like Kim..I grew up with, very dull and ignorant/sheltered. Dave is whatever..Kim is just fake and Joey is alright. This season does inspire me to go back and watch the older seasons I never saw though.

Back
Top Bottom