Who else is watching The Real World.

Greg is leaving this week. Thank god.
i think MTV set it up on the previews like greg is leaving but i think Bri is leaving if you ask me cause of her court case

*fingers crossed*

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

why everybody on here giving Greg all this love lol? Im the only person who feels he just as lame as everybody else on there?

This is what I am still trying to figure out.

Dude picks fights with the females (stealing panties, playing games n sht).

Am I the only one who noticed the second things got hot with him and Will he had his lil homeboys trying to lurk around the house.

Dude let old boy speak on his dead father and did nothing
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
[Beans]what part of the game is that.[/Beans]

greg is okay, but some of the stuff he does is aggrivating. this is the first season that I watched that I could find something that I didntlike about each of the roomates. I guess that was maybe the purpose

CPark, That aint even the half of it...

Dread pulled a knife on him , they show it on MTV site. I watched it yesterday.

soon as he put that knife away, he was supposed to be hit wit a fryin pan or some !@## numerous times...
a @!!!@ pull a knife on you, and he lay his head in the same house u stayin in... WHAT THE @+*#!!???

smh.gif
dudes callin him a 'G' in another thread

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

Am I the only one who noticed the second things got hot with him and Will he had his lil homeboys trying to lurk around the house.

I noticed that too. Made him look like he can't handle it on his own. He's one of those dudes that comes in when someone is getting jumped(probably BECAUSE of him) and gets a little kick in after the dude is already unconscious.

It's obvious the dude isn't hard, and he's not punching anyone on or off the show, you think he wants to mess up his manicure?

I still think Greg is the man.

He stays calm at all times and he's doing what he signed up for.

To portray black people in a different way, not loud or confrontational.

Not my words his from an interview.

i just caught up with the show and im not seeing the fascination with greg.

yeah dude is good for the show, but this guy is on some other stuff. it seems like everyone is a cornball except for dave and bri.

and im sure this has been talked about but wats good with gregs runway performance. that soft +%$ spin move and the sweater thing?

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

CPark, That aint even the half of it...

Dread pulled a knife on him , they show it on MTV site. I watched it yesterday.

soon as he put that knife away, he was supposed to be hit wit a fryin pan or some !@## numerous times...

a @!!!@ pull a knife on you, and he lay his head in the same house u stayin in... WHAT THE @+*#!!???

smh.gif
dudes callin him a 'G' in another thread

Dude is like dear meat... Hes not tough at all.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I don't care what nobody says... I don't care how mature one is... I don't care how righteous one is... I don't care how non violent one is...If somebody has the nerve to start barking on your dead father you have the right and authority to handle your business by any means necessary.

Word to

malcomx.gif

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

why everybody on here giving Greg all this love lol? Im the only person who feels he just as lame as everybody else on there?

This is what I am still trying to figure out.

Dude picks fights with the females (stealing panties, playing games n sht).

Dude let old boy speak on his dead father and did nothing
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
[Beans]what part of the game is that.[/Beans]

Like someone said to me before....would you really want your "dead father"...look down at you and say ya that is my son making a fool out ofhimself in my name on live television...his mom must be proud...But of course i forgot you people 'go hard'....i know you wont do @%% if someone pulleda knife on you but cry and beg for mercy.Did Greg do that na...cause he knew the dreds is a $%%*$ and he wont do anything with it.
And yes Greg leaves thisepisode: http://www.realworlddailies.com/Video/Greg-bows-out/092ECFFFF00A1312F001700995247

will and dave are lames
the girls ( i dont even know their names) are two faced
the rehab guy is cool

greg should be the only one invited to the reunion show and narrate it

YO!
i think MTV set it up on the previews like greg is leaving but i think Bri is leaving if you ask me cause of her court case

*fingers crossed*
Naw homie... straight from his Facebook:
Greg Halstead
is sayin...after Wednesdays episode...HE WONT BE WATCHING ANYMORE..what will you be doing..? He thinks the ratings will go..Bye bye!!
Updated 6 hours ago

It's a wrap.

And questioning dude for not fighting? That's ignorance.
smh.gif
DF!!!

^^^
word... do you understand that if Greg initiates any physical contact... hes off the show... guess who "wins" that confrontation.
If Greg goes "hardbody" on Will and is then kicked off the show, will is basically the winner of this squabble

Greg understands that, and that's why he tells Will to make the first move. If you don't see that Will is all talk no action, you're a fool. dudepulled out a kitchen knife... said he would cut up greg's mouth...

greg said "show me" and will straight puts the knife back into the cutting block... word?

What surprised me was that they didn't try to intervene when will had the knife but they intervened on Joey when he was blacking out. Provided, he was muchmore unstable.

im currious as to why greg gets the boot. if it has anything to do with getting fired from the job, thats lame cause that one dude got fired from work on theseattle seanson and he worked at the fish market to pick up the slack. i think. it may have been a different season though

YO! The Real World format basically changes every season. They put more clamps on the cast. DF!!!

Greg is cool n all but no where close to G stats
Will pulled a knife on cuz and he did nothing and they live under the same roof
I dont no too many G's that would let that go down, I dont care what situation they were in even if that _ will was playin
It could have been in church, God would have had to bless that boi cuz there would have been sum problems

He stays calm at all times and he's doing what he signed up for.

To portray black people in a different way, not loud or confrontational.
laugh.gif

He stays calm and then does mad immature, pseudo-psychotic %!#% to his roomates and then lies about it. How positively is he portraying black people?

But whatever, it is a shame and unfair that he's leaving.

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2008/may/30/real-world-stars-eyes-opened-to-suicide-crisis/
Greg Halstead will visit Knoxville Center on Saturday to raise awareness of mental health issues.

Straight up, what did you hope to learn about here

If I were someone else, would this all fall apart

Strange, where were you, when we started this gig,

I wish the real world, would just stop hassling me

- "Real World," Matchbox Twenty

MTV personality Greg Halstead is ready to put this current season of "The Real World" behind him.

The 20-year-old reality show star, who'll be appearing at Knoxville Center mall on Saturday, doesn't have a lot of good things to say about his experience on the hit series (10 p.m. Wednesdays).

He refers to his fellow housemates as "freakin' idiots." The series is set in Hollywood this season and includes a muscular alcoholic with a mean temper.

The rest of the house members are your garden-variety gossips and troublemakers, on par for every "Real World" edition. Halstead, a Miami resident, was a new twist on the show this season. He was selected in an online vote to be added to the cast.

Before joining the cast, he was just another viewer who had watched the show "countless times" and thought it'd be a blast to join. "It seemed to be a very interesting thing. It'd be fun," he says. "I thought it would be fun to live some place else and be filmed."

He says he knew the house would be filled with drama - what "Real World" season isn't? - but he wasn't expecting so much. "I didn't know it'd be all about me," he says. "I'd say 90 percent of the drama was on me."

Halstead says he had a plan prepared for the drama and how his cast mates tried to drag him into their pettiness. "I was going to treat everything as a joke," he says.

As to to how he came across on screen, Halstead says he was portrayed fairly by the edits. "A lot of people say I came across as calm and collected," he says.

But many also say he was arrogant and not someone who took being on the show seriously. Halstead won't deny that claim, either.

He points to one particular scene from the May 21 episode. "I was sitting in the hot tub, minding my own business, when they come up and want to drag me into their conflict," Halstead says. "It was definitely annoying. They were very fake on many occasions."

However, dealing with housemate Joey Kovar's drinking, depression and talk of suicide opened Halstead's eyes. "It was really dramatic to hear someone talk about suicide like that," he says.

"I had never been around anyone who was dealing with suicide."

Befriending Kovar changed Halstead's life. Halstead got involved with the Damon and Stella Foundation, a suicide prevention organization. Founded in 2006 by survivors of suicide, the group is an alliance of artists and health-care professionals dedicated to expanding awareness of mental disease.

The group says more than 30,000 completed suicides happen in the United States each year, with 250,000 to 790,000 estimated attempts.

Halstead's Knoxville visit will raise money for the foundation. He'll sign autographs and have photos made from 1-3 p.m. at Knoxville Center.

Autographs require a $5 donation, and a $10 donation gets an autograph and photo taken with him.

Though production ended this past fall, Halstead still stays in touch with Kovar. Halstead says Kovar is "doing well" and has a job.

"For the most part, 'The Real World' didn't change me at all," Halstead says, "but I do want to change the whole stigma of mental-health issues."

-- WORDS TO LIVE BY. "It was sad to hear that a life would be taken." - Greg Halstead on how he felt after hearing a friend contemplating suicide.

And questioning dude for not fighting? That's ignorance.
smh.gif
DF!!!

Which is it now?

In the other thread you told me to watch his videos and I wouldnt question his 'G' status.
I watched it, and Im questioning it even more.

Originally Posted by My Name is Grafh

Originally Posted by Prez T

i think Greg is d-low ... dudes mannerisms are extra feminine , not to mention son rubbin himself w oil and
69d35c6be00e5fc4932f9fefb06bc341133e760.gif
in that video clip they showed of his audition tape
sick.gif
Originally Posted by Prez T

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Greg is leaving this week. Thank god.

hater
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Dude wasn't lying about the twilight zone
laugh.gif

my opinion of Greg has changed a lot since the first episode . realized i was falling into MTVs trapof tryna peg dude as the bad guy
smh.gif

YO!
Which is it now?

In the other thread you told me to watch his videos and I wouldnt question his 'G' status.
I watched it, and Im questioning it even more.
I've said nothing of his "G" status. I just said the videos explained his position. He's no "G", but he's smart. Ithink I correctly compared him to Dennis Rodman. He purposely messed with people for the satisfaction of it. There's a skill in that. DF!!!

Back
Top Bottom