Who else is watching The Real World.

this is all bs. even tho greg did some childish @+@, hes the only real one on the show. dave is coo, but reminds me of everyone at my college. kim is a dumb++*+%. sarah is a childish contradiction. bri is ite, cept she brings over that jojo guy who is a joke.

who the hell cares about improv. greg is the only one who is pursuing what he came out there for.

lame.

brittinisherrod-mtv.gif

we might be on to something

Originally Posted by kingkb34

indifferent.gif
at you guys for riding this guy so hard...dude deserves to go.

Amen.

But thats the world for you.This dude Greg had 3 strikes and blew it.Stop saying he shouldn't have been sent home.He signed a contract (just like anyjob) and he was fired.What happens when one of you continues to F up at work? You get that (expletive) fired and sent home.Plus dude is a a-hole anyway and soare a few others in the house.
Oh and for everyone bashing Joey for telling the truth because everyone in the house is basically dumping on him and hisaddiction are totally clueless about life.Ya'll defending them saying "eff Joey we're going to do what we want and if he doesn't like it ohwell".They act as if they can't stay in more often and chill with Joey and let him know they care.But this is why I love the real world because theyshow just how (expletive) up this world is.I'm FAR from perfect but damn these guys just don't give a crap.Is the club/etc that important that theyshould play with someones life?
indifferent.gif

there is no way joey should still be there, he should leave. stop mopin around and get outta there, cuz no good can come from it.

real world is about drinking.

no drinking. no show.

Originally Posted by QuaniBoiXi

there is no way joey should still be there, he should leave. stop mopin around and get outta there, cuz no good can come from it.

real world is about drinking.

no drinking. no show.

This is where I have a problem.They call it the real world butt the only thing they show me is without drinking and clubbing they have nothing else todo.They project that drinking, clubbing and etc. is the life.Its not.If everyone in the house was real they wouldn't be crapping on Joey and putting him inthat situation.Even though I don't agree with Sarah on every subject I really respect her now for stepping up and taking responsibility for someone elseand thinking of someone else before her own selfish ways.

laugh.gif
i am deeply hurt over them booting greg (a black dude im proud to haverepresent
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
)but.......................................................................................

i have my reasons to keep watching
smile.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

br3.jpg

and its not the girl on the right
sick.gif
laugh.gif

i didnt think they would put a black chick this fly on real world ever
eek.gif
.......... yes im hyped
happy.gif
and that other dude thats comingpicture need not be posted
tired.gif

^^^^^^^^^^^

Pics not working for me, but still I definetely don't see myself giving up going out and hooping with the boys to see some fine girl on the tv screen whenI could easily watch "Keeping up w/ the kardashians" some other day.

Greg was the only 1 in recent memory that could keep most people interested in the Real World show while everyone was just chillin at the house w/ hisantics/beefs/1 liners. He's pure comedy & he shall be remembered
pimp.gif
-G.O.A.T.
Nh

will with those damn kindergarten crushes again what a #%*+$
Bold = Reminded me of Chappelle killing them softly when he was talking about the call to 911 his friends heard.

I guess I'm going to see this Brittini chick on the show cause she's looking alright in them pics. Definitely not
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
or anything else like that.

I don't know about this Brittani chick, I mean she's cute but, she looks like the type of person who only dates white boys.

^^^
roll.gif

ur right too lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooo

i seen her myspace and her boyfriend is white and in most of her pics shes with all white people............. i just wanted to look on the bright side sinceits no more greg
frown.gif
even if shes a female version of will

It's messed up that they kicked Greg off because he didn't attend a friggin improv class when Montana from RW: Boston got fired from her job and they didn't kick her off; they lether get another job.

Back
Top Bottom