Who else is watching The Real World.

Originally Posted by NYfly1

SMH the white woman always trynna bring the Black man down

smh for keepin this mophead, savion glover in bamboozled +%@ sellout on this show
this $+%$$ really does remind me of savion glover.....
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MissKickBack

It's messed up that they kicked Greg off because he didn't attend a friggin improv class when Montana from RW: Boston got fired from her job and they didn't kick her off; they let her get another job.

Guess they changed the rules.

Greg is right the ratings will go down, and the remainder of the season will be boring......but its nothing new MTV has sucked at doing this show for years....

http://www.facebook.com/s.php?k=100000080&id=1280153295
Jason Schwartz wrote

at 10:15am

I thought you were cool with Joey or were you saying everyone but him? I thought for sure he'd stand up for you to Charna though....

Love you or hate you the show was more interesting w/ you, all they have now is Joey (oh and everyone talking $!#$ about you in the open now that you're gone).

If you could've picked anyone from past Real Worlds to be your housemates who would you have chosen? To you know...actually have a good time instead of having to put up with %!%@#@+! 24/7.

Greg Halstead (UF) wrote
at 1:05pm

To answer Garvey, Nick Brown is an oreo black dude who doesnt like black chicks..only white ones..and to answer Jason..I would pick, Alton from Vegas, Frank from Vegas...CT...Sarah from Key west...i think sarah was from key west..lmaoo..idk..Shauvonda from Philadelphia..and Coral..

Greg, CT, and Coral = craziest season EVER. Coral would've been manipulating everyone, Greg would've been agitating the roomates, and CT would'vebeen knockin heads off, lol.

Originally Posted by Prez T

the black girl coming on to replace either Greg or Joey is BAAAAAD
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
I hope your being sarcastic.
She's aaaaaight, There's plenty of girls that I know that look better than her. And great she hangs with all white people which is good but now it justproves that there's going to be less arguing/fighting b/c she's just going to get a long with Kim & Sarah, and probably just agree with everythingthey say.

we should really try to get a NT dude on there if they do the internet voting thing,
if one of us got on there, it would be live for real....cuz if it was me, i would do dumb %*!, just cuz i know ya'll watching lol

id seriously go out and be asking chicks....."hey beautiful, i just wanted to talk to you and tell you that i think you're.......eff this %*!, i wannasmash them buns with the force of hurricane katrina.....you down?"

it would be classic! lol

i've always said my back up plan if college doesnt work out was the real world... to bad college is going great
i wanna be on the real world so bad though
smh.gif
but not bad enough to quit school im no dummy

so i guess i could live my dream through one of yall if one of yall attempted

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

we should really try to get a NT dude on there if they do the internet voting thing,
if one of us got on there, it would be live for real....cuz if it was me, i would do dumb %*!, just cuz i know ya'll watching lol

id seriously go out and be asking chicks....."hey beautiful, i just wanted to talk to you and tell you that i think you're.......eff this %*!, i wanna smash them buns with the force of hurricane katrina.....you down?"

it would be classic! lol

We tried it, Sik Wit It went head to head with pretyboy. Dude was like number 5 for a while and then Greg went hard with the votes one weekend and wefailed horribly. I'm down for a round 2 though.

Originally Posted by witeout73

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

id seriously go out and be asking chicks....."hey beautiful, i just wanted to talk to you and tell you that i think you're.......eff this %*!, i wanna smash them buns with the force of hurricane katrina.....you down?"

it would be classic! lol

We tried it, Sik Wit It went head to head with pretyboy. Dude was like number 5 for a while and then Greg went hard with the votes one weekend and we failed horribly. I'm down for a round 2 though.

Seriously??

To answer Garvey, Nick Brown is an oreo black dude who doesnt like black chicks..only white ones.
indifferent.gif
@ twosambo's on the real world shuckin and jivin- I'm definitely done with the show now.

Woah Woah Woah how did this thread get sooo many pages

Is this thread about The Real World: Hollywood or the The whole series?

hehehe a Niketalker in the real world.........
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by Prez T

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]the black girl coming on to replace either Greg or Joey is BAAAAAD[/color]
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
I hope your being sarcastic.
She's aaaaaight, There's plenty of girls that I know that look better than her.

maybe i need to step my standard game up but she looks pretty damn good to me :

l_dd856c6050af2cc834bb803e895c63ec.jpg

l_7d87572340a33e6cdf056a24ee743d0c.jpg

l_8d98ccf5aeeb618521dcc3ea3c947169.jpg

l_d73f22dda3a9c34282ae1359569983ef.jpg

l_daf24cee6b5402f6b20681331f705546.jpg

^ i liked greg and all .. but DAMN. shes looking
pimp.gif
.. lets see how long it takes for will to get sprung.

Prez T

I mean she's aaaaight in her regular pics ( aka the way she will look 90% of the time on the show). but a course she's going to go from aaaight to
smokin.gif
in those model airbrushed pics. I'm just saying don't getyour hopes up thinking she's going to be on some A class dime status, then after the 1st episode you're feeling
tired.gif
about her

it would be classic! lol
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom