Who else is watching The Real World.

"Movies.com is like a website with movies and stuff."

roll.gif
smh.gif

Hey how long has that Nick dude been on the show like 2 weeks? Maybe im tripping but did he know Brandon that well? I dunno i might be tripping im forget thisshow is more accelerated than the other seasons since its shorter.

YO! Well I guess I'll look at the re-runs. I was kinda hell bent on not watching this trash anymore. DF!!!

this show is beyond trash right now... sarah and kimberly are uptight and all there blah blah blah blah blah.....

dude Nick was rocking True Blues at one point too
nerd.gif

i called that dude Brandon dying like 5 min before he got the phone call . MTV was foreshadowing like a mother
69d35c6be00e5fc4932f9fefb06bc341133e760.gif

Stopped watching this after greg left but just caught up online, my quick synopsis:

1. I would pay money to have somebody steal on Sarah and Kim just one time.

2. Bri could make it in the music biz, she ain't the next Beyonce or nothin' but she could make a livin' as the lead singer of a small indie band.

3. This dude Will is close to being inducted into the Punk A** B*tch Hall of Fame. That new chick should have gone to his grill over that, "you'llnever but what Janelle is..." garbage after grindin' on that babe in the club and rubbin the soap between her legs. She should have rolled up on themwhen they were being all lovey dovey at end of the episode before last and been like Janelle...tell me how my a** taste!

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

janelle_12.jpg

What the hell was this dude thinking??
cheating on someone IMO is no good to begin with , but when ur chick is fine as
, cool as
, AND you're on national television how are you gonbe that wildly unfaitful ? mackin with a housemate out in the open , gettin a foursome popped off with 2 chicks AND ANOTHER DUDE . idiocy
smh.gif
smh.gif

Man i hate Sara and Kimberly. There so fake n talk +!%% so much. Nick is a cool dude tho even when he was bringin the girl in the house he told her to bequiet. Then Sara and Kimberly continue to complain about him.

I wonder if Greg will be on the reunion show.

janelle just a lame for dating duke in the first place...

it shoulda been greg and nick...as the black dudes...the season woulda been hella interesting

uh, that episode was odd.
Seriously, ew and how uncool for those two dudes to be in a 4some. Who was it with? regardless that 1 too many guys involved. With 2 episodes left i'mdefinitly going to watch.

Back
Top Bottom