Who else is watching The Real World.

"Charles Barker" was not a mistake.

You heard it here first, MrBoss2You with the exclusive inside dirt....

2vc7tdt.jpg

Originally Posted by instant klassic

i'm only watching this online from now on, def not wasting my time by tuning in and giving mtv ratings

co sign...sarah drunk should be funny

I was
laugh.gif
when will tells the new girl
"Janelle is more important than you will ever be"

I was like owwwwwww, BURNNNNNNNN.

Originally Posted by C2345air

I was
laugh.gif
when will tells the new girl
"Janelle is more important than you will ever be"

I was like owwwwwww, BURNNNNNNNN.

even though he said that, he really meant "janelle is more important until she leaves me." will is a lame

WAIT HOLD UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i ant watch the show in a few weeks or read this post in a few weeks so may need a late pass

but +$# will is hitting ol girl janelle from the real world a few season back? this $*%@%! *!# !%##* pulled her? WOW

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

WAIT HOLD UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i ant watch the show in a few weeks or read this post in a few weeks so may need a late pass

but +$# will is hitting ol girl janelle from the real world a few season back? this $*%@%! *!# !%##* pulled her? WOW

People speculate its so she gets camera time.

She probably is only doing it for the camera time when you think about it...we'll find out in 3.5 weeks during the reunion.

Also, I really don't like how William has changed since Greg left and is trying to act hard now
tired.gif

This broad Sarah sucks in every way. Kimberly is garbage, too. Hating on the homie Nick.

car ride to LA models for individual auditions.
sarah: ive never been to a modeling audition before.
dave:i wonder what it'll be like
greg: i'll tell you how it'll be. they'll go to sarah and say who is this big nosed girl. we cant work with gonzo. they'll go to brianna and say whats with all these wrinkles and freckles on her forehead. they'll go to dave and say we cant work with midgets. they'll go to will and say who does this guy think he is, Omarion. and they'll go to me and say my god who is this specimen? he must be a football player.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

damn i was searching for this thread for like 10 min

They seriously need to just GAG Kim and Sarah ...... smh at them giving Nick Greg type treatment

mad.gif
tru

I cant stand them clowns Dave, Will, Sarah and Kim. I wouldve seriously cussed that square Sarah out. When she snitch to the boss about Nick bringing somethinghome last night. Like who does that? Why not talk to him first instead of running to the boss!!!!

HA!! Sarah's having "one of those nights". How you old enough to get on Real World and can't hold your liquor?
smh.gif

laugh.gif
at this clown Sarah having 2 shots now shes outta her mind!!!! And this sucker a__ conversation shes having with my goober b/f.

smh.gif
@ Nick for letting her talk to him like that

This chick Sarah just needs something in her mouth, is all.

Scratch that: She needs some mouthwash and then we can talk about her mouth again...
smh.gif

*$# that charles barkley line was so random. i bet she was cooking that one up since he came in.

Back
Top Bottom