Who else is watching The Real World.

And Damn Dave getting knocked out next week

roll.gif

Dave talkin all that trash when Greg was there
laugh.gif
. Is it me or was Breona goin to work on some dude?
eek.gif
pimp.gif

YO! Dude is so ho-core.

And I question the "legitimacy" of that previewed altercation. That was some play-play action to hype the finale. DF!!!

Now I have officially lost all respect for Will. Fake tears man? And dude wanted to tell Janelle before his lips even dried from kissing the girl.

Anyone catch Bri trying to throw down in the previews for the next episode?

Dave kicking the guy off his pedestal was the funniest thing I've seen all season.

Originally Posted by CaHamdy

those dirty %+# chicks tramping it up with dave and will are gonna be someones wife/mom some day

think about that !@!% for a minute...

absolutely disgusting
smh.gif
smh.gif
i bet both her husband and kids will never know about this
67226e9306f4dda8334c93124c30366ad2b57303.gif
either

show is funny. Will imo is still cool but wth, he's just slippin' like banana peels. He did it well making fake tears to bag janelle however.

Brittini is just smh imo. She went in on trying to get with Will. "I'm so glad he's going to be away from her". How you say that?

Lol sarah's comment though. After seeing the next week clip Brianna can scrap and would surely thrash them.
Still want to have fun with Kimberly though..she's cute in my book.

just when you think Will can't any gayer, dude gets all Richard Simmons on us..
smh.gif
double
smh.gif
smh.gif
at Janelle for fallin for that %*%...and females wonder whythey steady gettin' played by dudes

The clip from next week should let all you cats know that Greg woulda smashed both these fools..somebody goes to your grill in the club, you see them outsideand you let them get the drop on you standing right by SECURITY! and Will's punk a**; how your boy gonna get body slammed and the only cat droppin bombs isthe female in the crew...straight bustas...shame on MTV for puttin these simps on parade.

Originally Posted by JinKazama

The clip from next week should let all you cats know that Greg woulda smashed both these fools..somebody goes to your grill in the club, you see them outside and you let them get the drop on you standing right by SECURITY! and Will's punk a**; how your boy gonna get body slammed and the only cat droppin bombs is the female in the crew...straight bustas...shame on MTV for puttin these simps on parade.

Yep yep yep, the emo dude in red skinny jeans took them both out
smh.gif
laugh.gif
I don'treally see how they would have been able to scrap with Greg
laugh.gif

why is it that every scene in real world has a song that relates to the mood or situation thats going on..lol
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

next season will be real world in brooklyn.. wish me luck nt

laugh.gif
i can't believe they had more black ppl than white as it is this season

I wanna see if nicks steels the guy who had him the headlock. As soon as will entered the fight, he got knocked down to the ground. SMH

people still watch this show? I tried to watch it after Greg and Joey left and I stopped 4 minutes in.

What a disappointing season. It went from one of the best, to one of the worst. I don't even think the new female roommate looks all that great.Truthfully, I really don't care much for any of the roomates. They're all lameeeeeeee
smh.gif

cant wait til next week. nick is a funny guy. he has to be a nt'er or lurker...dave is on the floor in a fetal position. i hope nick dosent get his buttkicked as well. (i think hes cute btw) and Bri is funny. prolly the realest after greg left.

Sarah and Kim are the biggest 2-faced spoiled chicks I've ever seen on TV.

I was hoping Bri would get up in Sarah's face and knock her out.

Originally Posted by GrandaddyPurp415

Originally Posted by Technique 317

Originally Posted by GrandaddyPurp415

Originally Posted by pr1nts

Originally Posted by MastaAce718

Militaries
nerd.gif

black and white 10s too. is this dude a nter?
nerd.gif
he also said "smash" when hes talking about doing girls. personally I only heard that on here

Hes from NYC....we use that term all the time
ohhh
embarassed.gif
same deal with gre. he said smash and hit. actually, mtv musta found out what tha means cause they dont play the sound bites. they dont bleep it, butthey dont play it. its like mtv's confused
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom