Who else is watching The Real World.

Originally Posted by Retrojayz

greg woulda str8 disfigured these cats and joey woulda probably bodied sum1 and gotten a murder charge

kinda funny a crazy big fight happens and the 2 biggest dudes left b4 is went down, staged by mtv maybe ..... nah
laugh.gif
really though.. but i dont think it was staged.. justcaught a quick clip of that guy getting dropped on his head and that looked serious

can't wait to see the fight tonite. after that i'ma turn it off cuz idk want to see people crying over each other. ( lame)

next week= Reunion Show
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hopefuly thats when everyone stops being polite and starts being REAL

i aint gon front i can't wait for hurricane dave to get bodied

i hope will get put in the sharpshooter by some kid wearing size 0 women's pants

I think Dave is all talk and no bite, which is why I think he gets his butt kicked tonight.

I still can't believe dude actually went up to Greg's face, but we know his sissy butt wouldn't do that in the streets.

i been missing out catching up on the last 2 shows now, im have to catch the marathon when MTV puts it on cause u no they going to replay ever show a miliontimes

roll.gif
@ Dave gettin dumped on his head. And dude in the girl pants having Nic in the headlock wow

THIS #%!%+ PUT IN WORK
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this ***%+ !@%!# took his belt of like it was granmam ready to do work on that #@*

roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom