Who else is watching The Real World.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Why does NT have a man crush on Greg?

no matter how much u like or hate Greg , theres NO question that reunion show would have been better with him there

Sure, but I'm wondering why everyone here loves the guy. I only saw one episode with him in it (the one where they meet Andy **** and learn they'regonna be doing acting classes) and the guy acted like a prick.

reunion was the worst i have seen, the host is annoying. I wanted more air time for my brolic monster friend joey, but not having greg there= fail

Damn this reunion show is assbags. The host sucks, who'd she let teabag her for the job?

Bri looks aiight with 6 lbs of makeup

Sarah looks like Two-Face from Batman
laugh.gif

Everybody hatin on Greg, but if he were there they'd have the hush mouth

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

so where is my boy greg? (nh)

Honestly, would you show up after being kicked off the show b/c he was doing what everyone goes to Hollywood to do?

Janelle should have told Dave to sit his dumb +%% down...he got beat up by some guy in size 3 jeans...he has no room to speak on anything from that point on...

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

so where is my boy greg? (nh)

I guess MTV was telling him that he had no real impact on the show (thus making it better) even though rating significantly dropped the week after he left.So Greg told them if they truly believe that he wasn't going to show up.

That Australian broad was wild annoying. She'd get the axe if i was her boss. She did an awful job.

no matter how much u like or hate Greg , theres NO question that reunion show would have been better with him there
REAL TALK.. Gregg may have been annoying to some but hewasnt afraid to tell the Beezys how it was.. No man should have to bowdown to some skanks that arent promising you anything...

JOEY- I got mad respect for this guy. Yeah he has issues but WHO DOESNT?? like the saying goes "let he who is without sincast the first stone" Im glad to see hes doing big for himself and still can be sober.. hope he continues his path

DAVE- I woulda partied and kicked with Dave cause he seemed cool like that, dude was a cool cat cause he smashed and didnt carebut dude seriously got ROCK'd from some skinny cat outside the club and that just isnt right..hahaha poor dude

WILL- has to be LAMEST dude MTV R.W. has ever had, he made himself look like a Desperate ****** throughout the whole season andFINE *** Janelle Owned him on the Reunion and she was too FINE and too good for him since day one....SMH

BRI- A very nice Hottie with alot of talent.. throughout the show you can tell she was lost in her identity and during thereuinion she seemed to have SOME direction in her life. I cant wait to see if she blows up in the music world cause the girl does got some talent and yeah shecan totally get it.

KIM- This Southern Beezy was ok, she can get Beat Up too but she really was nothing special, totally ignorant and quick to act onher instincts which were really bad

SARAH- Very Very Hot, she too can act on instinct and at times she let KIM drive her to be a bad person. Sarah was the only onewith the brains and seemed to be rational at times when she wasnt being provoked by Kim..

Originally Posted by Vidasman

REAL TALK.. Gregg may have been annoying to some but he wasnt afraid to tell the Beezys how it was.. No man should have to bowdown to some skanks that arent promising you anything...

JOEY- I got mad respect for this guy. Yeah he has issues but WHO DOESNT?? like the saying goes "let he who is without sin cast the first stone" Im glad to see hes doing big for himself and still can be sober.. hope he continues his path

DAVE- I woulda partied and kicked with Dave cause he seemed cool like that, dude was a cool cat cause he smashed and didnt care but dude seriously got ROCK'd from some skinny cat outside the club and that just isnt right..hahaha poor dude

WILL- has to be LAMEST dude MTV R.W. has ever had, he made himself look like a Desperate ****** throughout the whole season and FINE *** Janelle Owned him on the Reunion and she was too FINE and too good for him since day one....SMH

BRI- A very nice Hottie with alot of talent.. throughout the show you can tell she was lost in her identity and during the reuinion she seemed to have SOME direction in her life. I cant wait to see if she blows up in the music world cause the girl does got some talent and yeah she can totally get it.

KIM- This Southern Beezy was ok, she can get Beat Up too but she really was nothing special, totally ignorant and quick to act on her instincts which were really bad

SARAH- Very Very Hot, she too can act on instinct and at times she let KIM drive her to be a bad person. Sarah was the only one with the brains and seemed to be rational at times when she wasnt being provoked by Kim..

I agree sort of, but seriously Greg got on my nerves. I'm not the right person to judge him since I only saw one episode he was in, and I thought itwas hilarious when he f-ed with that girl when they were arguing over who got to use the phone, but overall he was childish and annoying in what little I sawof him.

Will seemed like a normal dude. He was obsessed with Janelle or whatever, but he did "cheat" on her (kind of ) and faked tears to win herback...you said she was too hot for him, well that would explain it then wouldn't it?
Dave was real cool, obviously not a tough guy but he never claimedto be one either. Best cast member IMO.

Joey was eh...can't hate him or anything because his life hasn't exactly been smooth sailing, but his personality was VERY weird...and I hated hisaccent
laugh.gif

Brianna was super cool but not that hot IMO

Neither was Kim PLUS she was beyond stupid and very annoying..

Sarah was hot but minus a point for being friends with Kim.

Sidenote: Where's the next season being held? Apparently they're looking for cast members who have aspirations to help the environment orsomething...For the Hollywood season they specifically looked out for people who had entertainment aspirations, modeling, hosting. etc. so that made it easy toguess where they'd be, but I have no idea where this season will be

the only guy I thought was cool from this season was Joey. wit the exception of his roid rages, he seemed like a chill dude

bri was lookin good but the other black chick was lookin horrible to me....i'm not one to have a prob w/ girls n their tracks/weave....but hers was godawful....
smh.gif

i didnt get a chance to catch it this weekend..

but the only question i wanted answered was why the hell did sarah say charles barkley ?

did they mention that at all?

Back
Top Bottom