Who else is watching The Real World.

geg is funny.... to me, the other guys in the house are confused.

"Dude...she's not that hot bruh"

HAHAHA!!!

THEN that other guy just switched focus on him and what he said, that's lame. lol. After bringing home some sluuttings

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Originally Posted by vctry20

Yo i've never seen anyone $%^# block like the girls in the house, its painful to watch.

And that hick girl especially needs to be slapped

word, she trying to call all these chicks trashy and whores and her & Dave had sex equal to all the other members combined

Every single time she does this it irks me to the highest degree!!! The 1st episode when she barely even new Dave he's over here sticking his tonguedown her throat, carrying her threw the streets while she has a dress so in turn her "under garments" are showing to any and every1 that drives pastsmh. This is where greg's line comes into play "YOU STUPID HYPOCRITICAL B****"
laugh.gif

Will needs to get murked out here in these streets..
He kisses another mans girl because he stole some undies
dumb $!%!$

Why are you guys picking sides? I watched 1 ep and all the males looked like douches. the "nice" guy seemed pet as hell and the ***** were jealousthat there were other *****...

not saying you shouldn't watch it but... they're all useless human beings.

stickyfingazonyx| May 23, 2008
u a %*% fam..

stop lying to America...

u aint industry...

my manager aint call you..

new album coming soon check the myspace..

Sorry if already posted but is this really sticky fingaz youtube account? If so, he cold blooded for putting him on blast like that after he was on the show.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 5dividedby4

u a %*% fam..

stop lying to America...

u aint industry...

eek.gif
roll.gif

AHHHHHHHH. %*$# is hilarious. Also, I think it's great when Bri calls girls "whores" and "sluts." Slow your roll, woman. You'dstill be taking your clothes off for money if you didn't get casted.
eyes.gif

I have not been keeping up on this post, but i hope we all know 2 or maybe 3 people get kicked off the show....Stripper gets the axe due to legalissues.....will gets the boot cuz of a fight i think...and joey maybe....

and by the way the 2 white girls need to be kicked in the head repeatedly just on GP.....

Originally Posted by 5dividedby4

u a %*% fam..

stop lying to America...

u aint industry...

I seriously doubt it but +%+@ was mad funny when dude added 'new album coming soon, check the myspace.'
roll.gif

damn when the show started I hated Greg and the ignorant blonde chick. Now after watching a couple of episodes, I still hate that blonde chick but this Gregdude keeps it real. He's a little odd, but he says what he feels and I absolutley can't stand any of his roomates especially Will. This dude pickedsides and left a brotha on his own. He's a woman.

Originally Posted by hustleordie

damn when the show started I hated Greg and the ignorant blonde chick. Now after watching a couple of episodes, I still hate that blonde chick but this Greg dude keeps it real. He's a little odd, but he says what he feels and I absolutley can't stand any of his roomates especially Will. This dude picked sides and left a brotha on his own. He's a woman.

Yeah he definitely did do that. I can't wait till Wednesday's episode. It's going to be
pimp.gif
, Greg will probably have at least 5 quotes that have me rollin.

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

watch this vid

will running his mouth

is will that gay? dude is so f**** feminine. how the world did he survive in detroit? must be in the freakin' suburbs.

and he actually thinks greg is scared of a dude whom he calls "william"
roll.gif
Yea Will aint from around here dude from Southfield....deep Southfield. Nobody wears that mess inside of city limits.

Back
Top Bottom