Who else is watching The Real World.

dude had a girl fight for him....just turn in your manhood bro...i rather just stay hit and pretend i got ko'd...he stood up like and just put his hand outlike "Stop"
sad dude.

Originally Posted by solefood229

roll.gif
will with the white belt

son looked like pops

First thing that came to mind. Then, I was reminded girls to that *+!.

danm that was a nice lil brawl, funny how there was no cops lol, are you sure there will be a reunion show next week cause a new show is suppost to be on nextweek at the same time

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
@ Bri bein the toughest person outta the bunch. she was throwin mad fists at thedude, while this dude Will comes and tries to take of his belt
smh.gif

i would wife the bell out of Bri just for her putting in work like she was one of the homies

that *$+! has me dying

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

anyone peep security just chillin? Guess it ain't happen in the club so....dave took a fall harder than humpty dumpty.

Yeah, didn't some dude get his face broken with one hit a couple seasons ago?

how this n wil gon run away from the fight, then take off his belt?

what a waste of hair, son needs to donate those locks.

nick was puttin in a lil work

bri is a wild man, talkin bout we need to walk, the cops 'll be here anytime soon

dave is worthless too, some random +%+ +!+*% destroy ur face in the club, and u a lil frail +%+ +!+*% who aint fittin to bang, u best be movin along

!$#@ was staright comedy

kim and sarah woulda just been standing on the sidelines puking at this dispay of heathenism

"my mama raised me different"

gtfohwtbs @$+!#

i hate those broads

i hope they mistake these mics at ET for penises and gag to their fortunate deaths

I missed most of the fight (bathroom break) but Bri is a down !#! chick for standing up for Dave.
pimp.gif

When is the Reunion show coming on, because the season premiere of Run's House is next week @ 10?

Originally Posted by jm2000

Yeah, didn't some dude get his face broken with one hit a couple seasons ago?
That was Danny from the Austin season.

Was it me or when there were cop sirens was them two dudes not standing in between Nick & Will?

well i turned it off...my boy said he was going to get done for...and thats all i wanted to see...
Peace!

YO!
laugh.gif
@ this dude stuttering thinking about sticking his tongue in it...

And I don't blame him. DF!!!

Back
Top Bottom