Who else thinks "thong" flip flops are mad uncomfortable?

I picked up a pair of "thong"-style flip flops on vacation today because I forgot my sandals at home.  My wife wears them all the time, so I figured they would be ok for going back and forth between my room and the pool.  MAN was I wrong!  These are the most uncomfortable things I've ever worn!  I don't how the heck anyone can wears these things!  Anyone else think these are crazy uncomfortable?

I picked up a pair of "thong"-style flip flops on vacation today because I forgot my sandals at home.  My wife wears them all the time, so I figured they would be ok for going back and forth between my room and the pool.  MAN was I wrong!  These are the most uncomfortable things I've ever worn!  I don't how the heck anyone can wears these things!  Anyone else think these are crazy uncomfortable?

thongs.jpg

You mean these OP?

This is all we wear down here in Australia. Snow, sleet, rain or shine. Summer or Winter. Formal or casual. A good pair of thongs and you are good to go.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

thongs.jpg

You mean these OP?

This is all we wear down here in Australia. Snow, sleet, rain or shine. Summer or Winter. Formal or casual. A good pair of thongs and you are good to go.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif

Those break so DAMN EASILY.

Got me hopping on one foot at times when I wore them to the beach...

mad.gif

sick.gif

Those break so DAMN EASILY.

Got me hopping on one foot at times when I wore them to the beach...

mad.gif

Did you buy a cheap pair with plastic straps?

Better quality ones won't be as uncomfortable, still not my style but my friends who wear better brands love them (Rainbows are popular)

Did you buy a cheap pair with plastic straps?

Better quality ones won't be as uncomfortable, still not my style but my friends who wear better brands love them (Rainbows are popular)

Where could I cop those up there? Chinatown?

I'm trying to be racist or nothing, I just want some cheap ones to try them out.

Where could I cop those up there? Chinatown?

I'm trying to be racist or nothing, I just want some cheap ones to try them out.

Well I have these beefy "trail" thong sandals made by Montrail that are comfy as hell. I've had them for 4 years and they are still good. They use this technology that can be molded after being heated in the oven so that your feet will fit with the sandal.

I haven't gotten a pair of flimsy thong sandals in a long time, and I probably won't for awhile because I hate any footwear without arches.

Back
Top Bottom