Who else thinks "thong" flip flops are mad uncomfortable?

Well I have these beefy "trail" thong sandals made by Montrail that are comfy as hell. I've had them for 4 years and they are still good. They use this technology that can be molded after being heated in the oven so that your feet will fit with the sandal.

I haven't gotten a pair of flimsy thong sandals in a long time, and I probably won't for awhile because I hate any footwear without arches.

It's crazy how dudes in the Philippines can run a serious full court game with a pair of these falling apart on their feet
eek.gif
laugh.gif

It's crazy how dudes in the Philippines can run a serious full court game with a pair of these falling apart on their feet
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Foreal.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Foreal.
laugh.gif

Does your wife have the same kind you have? Because those plastic things are way less comfortable than legit leather ones. It's like the difference between Chuck Taylor's and Air Max 2010.

Does your wife have the same kind you have? Because those plastic things are way less comfortable than legit leather ones. It's like the difference between Chuck Taylor's and Air Max 2010.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Yeah, they're a pair of $15 plastic joints, but my wife wears similar ones all the time.  I couldn't walk more than 50 feet before yanking them off my feet.  Had me walking like a duck stuck in a Medieval torture device.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Yeah, they're a pair of $15 plastic joints, but my wife wears similar ones all the time.  I couldn't walk more than 50 feet before yanking them off my feet.  Had me walking like a duck stuck in a Medieval torture device.

One of my boys rocks these, the problem is he doesn't have the feet for em
alien.gif

If you're gonna wear them clip ur toe nails, make sure u don't have bunions and for God's sake put on some lotion

One of my boys rocks these, the problem is he doesn't have the feet for em
alien.gif

If you're gonna wear them clip ur toe nails, make sure u don't have bunions and for God's sake put on some lotion

I bought a pair and they were very uncomfortable, almost painful, for a couple of weeks...I've kind of gotten used to them now but they still feel uncomfortable sometimes. Slides are far better.

I bought a pair and they were very uncomfortable, almost painful, for a couple of weeks...I've kind of gotten used to them now but they still feel uncomfortable sometimes. Slides are far better.

Back
Top Bottom