Who from NT goes to clubs in Seattle?

Dude, you guys have GOT to check out Oasian... It's a Dim Sum restuarant in the morning/early afternoon and regular Chinese in the late afternoon/evening.Then when it's late it turns into a night club...
I went there on New Years to get some dinner around 12 AM. My lord, that place looked CRACKIN from just 3 blocks away!!!
Too bad we couldn't get in cuz we were under 21... (18)

I was at Fusion last sunday...it was pretty coo but it was hot as hell and they ran out of bottled water at like midnight so we were dying
smh.gif

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Dude, you guys have GOT to check out Oasian... It's a Dim Sum restuarant in the morning/early afternoon and regular Chinese in the late afternoon/evening. Then when it's late it turns into a night club...
I went there on New Years to get some dinner around 12 AM. My lord, that place looked CRACKIN from just 3 blocks away!!!
Too bad we couldn't get in cuz we were under 21... (18)

Don't judge a book by its cover. Just because a place looks crackin' doesn't mean it is. I'm not saying this in regards to Oasian becauseI've never been there, but I'm talking about clubs in general.

Naw, its crackin when they have events there. It's like the whole asian population shows up outta nowhere. The girls crack and the atmosphere is prettycool.

Originally Posted by Sneaks23

Naw, its crackin when they have events there. It's like the whole asian population shows up outta nowhere. The girls crack and the atmosphere is pretty cool.

Like I said, I've never been there so I was just talking about clubs in general. I've seen plenty of places that look poppin' but it turns outto be wack city inside.

Back
Top Bottom