Who gets Asian Flush when they drink?

What do you use to combat it? I've been using Zantac 75 for the past 2 years I wanna say. I picked up some Pepcid AC today.

I usually take a couple Zantac's 30min-hour before drinking. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Does anyone know the best way to take the Zantac/Pepcid AC?

###$ is annoying...I get mad red sometimes.
30t6p3b.gif
That comes with fast heart rate and headaches too...

What do you use to combat it? I've been using Zantac 75 for the past 2 years I wanna say. I picked up some Pepcid AC today.

I usually take a couple Zantac's 30min-hour before drinking. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Does anyone know the best way to take the Zantac/Pepcid AC?

###$ is annoying...I get mad red sometimes.
30t6p3b.gif
That comes with fast heart rate and headaches too...

the asian glow.

i never get it but my family does though. it just happens after the first or second drink. blood is flowing

just doesn't look good

the asian glow.

i never get it but my family does though. it just happens after the first or second drink. blood is flowing

just doesn't look good

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

pic of this
laugh.gif

whys it happen?

I don't have any pics of my Asian flush lol...@@##'s embarassing

apparently 50% of Asians get it to some degree and it happens because some of us lack an enzyme that breaks down the alcohol

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

pic of this
laugh.gif

whys it happen?

I don't have any pics of my Asian flush lol...@@##'s embarassing

apparently 50% of Asians get it to some degree and it happens because some of us lack an enzyme that breaks down the alcohol

Guilty.

I turn beat red like a tomato. Funny thing is I'm a super lightweight when it comes to alcohol, I get drunk off like 5 beers, it's sad
laugh.gif

Guilty.

I turn beat red like a tomato. Funny thing is I'm a super lightweight when it comes to alcohol, I get drunk off like 5 beers, it's sad
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom