Who gets Asian Flush when they drink?

I get red, but I dont care..as long as I don't have that heart pounding or headache you dudes talkin bout I'm good.

I get red, but I dont care..as long as I don't have that heart pounding or headache you dudes talkin bout I'm good.

The answer is it's an allergic reaction. If you are allergic to peanuts you cannot take something that allows you to eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. The redness, increased heart rate, and nausea is your body reacting to the alcohol. If you want to avoid the redness, the answer is to avoid drinking alcohol.

The answer is it's an allergic reaction. If you are allergic to peanuts you cannot take something that allows you to eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. The redness, increased heart rate, and nausea is your body reacting to the alcohol. If you want to avoid the redness, the answer is to avoid drinking alcohol.

Originally Posted by GuerillaUnit

^^ not 100% sure on if you can be allergic to alcohol, but a friend of mine used to break out in hives all over her body when she drank.  
Does your friend happen to be Chinese? Might be the same person I know IDK.. 

Originally Posted by GuerillaUnit

^^ not 100% sure on if you can be allergic to alcohol, but a friend of mine used to break out in hives all over her body when she drank.  
Does your friend happen to be Chinese? Might be the same person I know IDK.. 

I do, 
laugh.gif
, even though i'm dark as hell. 
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom