Who gets Asian Flush when they drink?

I am Vietnamese and I am happy that i do not get this at all.

some of my friends on the other hand get bright cherry red, blood shot eyes, definitely not a good look mannn

I am Vietnamese and I am happy that i do not get this at all.

some of my friends on the other hand get bright cherry red, blood shot eyes, definitely not a good look mannn

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Most of my friends do, but I never have. I think Koreans are immune to Asian glow. Not sure if that's a good thing.
Y'all are immune to alcohol period
laugh.gif
. One of my fraternity brothers is Korean, this guy wakes up and drinks, no lie. This fool threatened to knife fight me multiple times during his drunken state. He eventually had to get intervention because of that issue (drinking too damn much), and got put on meds. He still drank though, and I didn't do anything to stop him
30t6p3b.gif
at me.

laugh.gif
 its just that drinking is such a big part of Korean culture.  It is hard to move up the corporate ladder in Korea if you don't drink.  Many a business meeting takes place at the local drinking establishment.

Its a gift/curse but I think my entire family got passed up on the asian glow thing.

@LilCao - eh man, any chance you went to Duke?  I don't think my kid brother was in a frat, but that sounds like something he would do.

Nah I don't, I'm from the west coast (Davis). I might know a couple folks out there though.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Most of my friends do, but I never have. I think Koreans are immune to Asian glow. Not sure if that's a good thing.
Y'all are immune to alcohol period
laugh.gif
. One of my fraternity brothers is Korean, this guy wakes up and drinks, no lie. This fool threatened to knife fight me multiple times during his drunken state. He eventually had to get intervention because of that issue (drinking too damn much), and got put on meds. He still drank though, and I didn't do anything to stop him
30t6p3b.gif
at me.

laugh.gif
 its just that drinking is such a big part of Korean culture.  It is hard to move up the corporate ladder in Korea if you don't drink.  Many a business meeting takes place at the local drinking establishment.

Its a gift/curse but I think my entire family got passed up on the asian glow thing.

@LilCao - eh man, any chance you went to Duke?  I don't think my kid brother was in a frat, but that sounds like something he would do.

Nah I don't, I'm from the west coast (Davis). I might know a couple folks out there though.

Both my parents get flushed after a single drink. My little brother too. Luckily, I don't have that problem. I do turn extra pale after drinking way too much though
laugh.gif
That moment when you're in the bathroom staring at yourself in the mirror and trying to convince yourself you're not drunk
laugh.gif

Both my parents get flushed after a single drink. My little brother too. Luckily, I don't have that problem. I do turn extra pale after drinking way too much though
laugh.gif
That moment when you're in the bathroom staring at yourself in the mirror and trying to convince yourself you're not drunk
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GuerillaUnit

^^ not 100% sure on if you can be allergic to alcohol, but a friend of mine used to break out in hives all over her body when she drank.  
you can be, i'm allergic to alcohol.

Originally Posted by GuerillaUnit

^^ not 100% sure on if you can be allergic to alcohol, but a friend of mine used to break out in hives all over her body when she drank.  
you can be, i'm allergic to alcohol.

My Chinese friend gets it, it usually gets most red around his eyes so it looks like a red raccoon mask 
laugh.gif

My Chinese friend gets it, it usually gets most red around his eyes so it looks like a red raccoon mask 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom