Who gets the better of this trade?

Would you trade the 12's from the CDP for the 7's or 13's from past CDP's? Who gets the better end of the trade?

Thanks.

As long as you keep the XIs, youre good and it seems youre willing to give up the XIIs so easy so get the VIIs. If you have a foot thats smaller than a 10.5,you can find DS original XIIIs at a steal.

imo either way its going to be an equal trade for me, the xii's are really nice and simple and great shoes to play hoops in as well as the vii's. if ihad the xii , i'd probably trade it for the xiii but that's just me.

Yup, I'm keeping the XI's and I already have a pair of the low top taxis which I actually prefer more than the current ones. I had an offer for a pairof the CDP 16's rate them 8/10 not sure if I wanted to do that trade.

i'd def get the xvi's, one of the best jay's imo, design wise and performance wise

i would keep the xii's, just because they hot. But the 13's seem to be worth more i think

thats a hard one.Probably get the Hares's because They havent been retroed and they are older. You can still get DS OG 13's pretty easily.

Hares haven't been retro'd. THIS IS YOUR CHANCE!!!

VIIs are my fav and hares are on my grail list.

biased

^^You guys realize that this is the first time the mid-top taxi xii's have been retroed too, right? I would keep the xii's...definitly the bettershoes.

I would keep the 12's cuz they show less creasin than both 7's and 13's but that's just imo

personally, i would trade the XII's for the XIII's...thats because the XIII's are my second fav AJ's...second only to the XI's

cdp 7s > cdp 12
cdp 13 > cdp 12

cdp 12 quality and craftsmanship is
sick.gif

i'd gor for the vii's, they go for a better price than the 13's. cdp 13's have been going for around 140 ds for the non b-grades, while b-gradevii's are still running 150+

i have all 3 shoes and my favorite is the 13 so i would deff trade the 12's for the 13's

Originally Posted by Jcool813

Hares haven't been retro'd. THIS IS YOUR CHANCE!!!

VIIs are my fav and hares are on my grail list.

biased
lol, neither have the Taxis (in mid top), XVIs, XIIIs.

in my opinion, if you already HAVE the low top taxi 12's I would trade them for the 13s or 7s. It depends on what shoe u like more. U already havesomething similar to the cdp 12 so get something else that u like more. I would trade for the 13s cuz i like them more, but if u like the 7s go with those.Like a lot of people are saying, the hares haven't been retroed before, so if u like those, get em. But I am not too fond of MOSTLY white shoes, once u getem dirty they're done, so i would go with the 13s cuz i always wanted a pair of those, but never got em

whoever is gettin the xiii's or vii's gets the better deal those cdp xii's are trash after lookin at em

Hares are Fire I bought that pack just for them. The cdp 13's are hott as well. They did a fusion 12 this year so the 12's are not as exclusive as theothers imo

I have a pair of OG XII and retro XII which the quality is great but the CDP XII quality is horrible compared to the others. Take what u can get. Once i findsomeone willing to trade me for the CDP XVI my XIIs are out the door.

Back
Top Bottom