Who gets the better of this trade?

do whatever you want, if I were you I would trade for the XIII's but thats just me

they are all nice, win win but i would keep the 12s because they dont crease as easy as the 13s but its all your opinion

smh.gif
do not trade the 12s!

if your both are happy, then any trade is equal. dont let niketalk make decisions for you, come on.

Originally Posted by leogetsitdone

They did a fusion 12 this year so the 12's are not as exclusive as the others imo
Huh?? Man..the fusions dont even compare in the slightest with the cdp xii. The hell are you talkin bout?!

i'd trade em in a heartbeat. dont know whats the big deal with the 12s.
i think they're actually pretty ugly.. but hey thats me
grin.gif

there is no right or wrong answer. it depends what you like dude! personally, i'd take the xiii over the xii but there are others who wouldn't.

Originally Posted by sfknights1310

Yup, I'm keeping the XI's and I already have a pair of the low top taxis which I actually prefer more than the current ones. I had an offer for a pair of the CDP 16's rate them 8/10 not sure if I wanted to do that trade.

Well, it looks like you have your answer already. Trade the XIIs

Originally Posted by goten21

i would keep the xii's, just because they hot. But the 13's seem to be worth more i think

agree. i'm lookin for the pack. pm if anyone got the pak for sale. 10/13

all those CDP shoes are pretty close in value so I would just trade for the shoes I want most. It's not like you'd be getting "ripped off" inany of those trades.

Personally, I'd keep the 12s. Since you already have and prefer the low taxi's tho, the Hares would be my next choice.

Back
Top Bottom