who has a job where they can wake up anytime they want?

Can wake up whenever but my girl started doing yoga in the mornings and I’ve been up at 6-7 ever since smh.

I’m more efficient in the morning though. Own a business so I like to open up shop myself around 8-9 and lay out the day for my employees then I’m usually done with work by lunch and have the rest of the day to myself. Some days I’ll just pop in to make sure things are running smoothly or won’t go in at all.

No fixed hours for my employees I tell them to come and go when they please as long as everything gets done.

Can wake up whenever but my girl started doing yoga in the mornings and I’ve been up at 6-7 ever since smh.

I’m more efficient in the morning though. Own a business so I like to open up shop myself around 8-9 and lay out the day for my employees then I’m usually done with work by lunch and have the rest of the day to myself. Some days I’ll just pop in to make sure things are running smoothly or won’t go in at all.

No fixed hours for my employees I tell them to come and go when they please as long as everything gets done.
what kinda business???

I work in tech as an analyst. Pretty much come and go whenever. Totally depends on your schedule. I've have meetings with team across the globe at like 630am lol

i work 3 days a week in the summer w/4 days off, i can also work as many hours as i want, give away as many hours as i want & give away my regular hours & pick up overtime (our ot is just a pay grade, has nothing to do w/working 40 hours) ..i can also work partial shifts, get one floating holiday a month along with my pto ...

I’m a physical therapist assistant and do home health. I usually try to see my first patient between 9-10 in the morning and usually see 6-8 patients a day. Can start my day as late as I want, but that means I will be out working into the evening. Only have to stay for a minimal 30 minutes per treatment.

had a job that was CRAZY flexible that came at the expense of competitive pay.

i had little issue giving up some (probably a lot) flexibility if it meant enjoying the fruits of my labor.

I’m a physical therapist assistant and do home health. I usually try to see my first patient between 9-10 in the morning and usually see 6-8 patients a day. Can start my day as late as I want, but that means I will be out working into the evening. Only have to stay for a minimal 30 minutes per treatment.

Nice, was thinking about being a PTA before getting the job I'm doin right now.

**** I have 8 hours off total somedays and I could work as long as I want if I felt like it in the summer.

... but I haven’t clocked 40 hours a week since December. :lol: I hustle hard from like may-November.

I am a strategy consultant, and Mine is fairly flexible, depending on if i have client meetings (at least 3 a week).

Today I got in around 11, but the downside is I still work 70-80 hours a week including nights / weekends. All of that can be done from home, though I do go to office most days.

0*xxa8gDSj-LMsbPaX.gif

Remote software dev, good luck tho cause you usually need hella experience

Getting ready (shower/teeth/shave/dress). Commute to and from. Prepping/cooking meals. Working out.

After all that, not much leisure time.

Rat race :smh:

Real ****. My commute is 1 hr each eat too so that’s -2hours right there

Back
Top Bottom