Who has copped shoes form Air-Randy or Marquee Sole.com update fr.Rockdeep on pg.10

I also remember Baby J saying that Nike/JB might take action for posting the 23's so early

He would'nt have said that if they were fake

Wow, this topic is still be kicked around.

(I can only speak for air-randy.com)
O.k., I can't really tell you how we obtain our sneakers , but what I can tell you is that they're not, in

anyway, stolen. The products sold on air-randy.com are100% Authentic Nike /Jordans. I understand

why some of you have your doubts and worries. I would too if I were a potential/existing customer.

A man is only as good as his word. You have my word! I hope that helps answer some of your questions.

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

now im confused...how can someone that was kamping for sneakers little over two years ago own a website with a 3-4 month early advance on most if not all limited Jordans and, player samples, and most if not all hyped SB's? Anyth1ng, youuu gotta lotta splainin to doo

Kampoutkid, I was the first guy in line at Paragon... got there before they closed, talked to the manager there to confirm that they would be releasing theblack lasers the next day.

2 years is a fair amount of time, travelled back and forth to Taiwan, Japan, Australia, Hong Kong, China and NYC met new people and experienced new things. You'll be surprised by what's out there. The Londons, Pigeons, htm AF1 1st & 2nd are from my personal 'collection'.
Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

Ive dealt with marqueesole before and both products i've ordered from them have came through as promised and were legit. i understand why alot of people are wondering how they obtain there kicks but like 160 said..all things dont need to be discussed. Networking is key.. thats all that needs to be said

Thank you Mr Subliminals. Where are Dalamina,poofyo101, MACHE from, mayhemgatz... ah well.

Byronde wrote:
All that matters is if they sell authentic shoes or not.

All shoes are100% authentic

I bought a pair of playoff VIII's from Air-Randy. Shoes were fine but the box it came in was an unlabeled.
The retro card was missing as well, apparently it was out of stock.

Originally Posted by aNYth1ng

now im confused...how can someone that was kamping for sneakers little over two years ago own a website with a 3-4 month early advance on most if not all limited Jordans and, player samples, and most if not all hyped SB's? Anyth1ng, youuu gotta lotta splainin to doo

Kampoutkid, I was the first guy in line at Paragon... got there before they closed, talked to the manager there to confirm that they would be releasing the black lasers the next day.

2 years is a fair amount of time, travelled back and forth to Taiwan, Japan, Australia, Hong Kong, China and NYC met new people and experienced new things. You'll be surprised by what's out there. The Londons, Pigeons, htm AF1 1st & 2nd are from my personal 'collection'.
Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

Ive dealt with marqueesole before and both products i've ordered from them have came through as promised and were legit. i understand why alot of people are wondering how they obtain there kicks but like 160 said..all things dont need to be discussed. Networking is key.. thats all that needs to be said

Thank you Mr Subliminals. Where are Dalamina, poofyo101, MACHE from, mayhemgatz... ah well.

Byronde wrote:
All that matters is if they sell authentic shoes or not.

All shoes are100% authentic

It's bad business to say it's not your business when a potential customer ask a question. It's no problem for people to report the site to Nikeand action get taken in the long run.

Originally Posted by 13saldana13

I bought a pair of playoff VIII's from Air-Randy. Shoes were fine but the box it came in was an unlabeled.
The retro card was missing as well, apparently it was out of stock.
Now that's pretty sad. I'd ask for a refund, that's bad business.

wow! I ignored this thread for the longest and come in to see this. that whole business of unlabeled boxes and such is such a downer.

I've never bought and will nevr buy from such sites.

i understood everything you said until you started speaking about your personal collection...i know whats out there, but at what cost? 5x retail?

where the hell is he getting unlabeled boxes?
do high end retailers even get unlabeled boxes?

and with all the money air randy makes, why cant he afford a decent camera and a light box?

I used to get stuff early, 3-4 months ahead of the release date, less 40% retail DIRECT from someone who was employed at Nike Marketing International in LosAngeles. Some of you may remember when I posted detailed photos of the final production model of the Air Jordan XX. It had everything, box and all. I wasfortunate enough to have these people hook me up for a couple of years. There were restrictions though. I could only order my size and I can't resell them.Every pair that was released early was accounted for so when I debuted the XXs, insiders knew where it came from (and it raised a lot of eyebrows).

THAT'S WHAT I CALL 100% AUTHENTIC.

The stuff you see now on these sites are way overpriced because they are either high quality fakes, surplus, or stolen goods. NOT 100% AUTHENTIC.

A lot of Asian countries sell Jordans 1-2 weeks early. I suggest you look for an Asian connect and just ask them to hook you up. Paying all that dough onlysupports these shady sites and that to me is a big no-no.

when it comes down to it, if these companies really have to hide so much, then u really know that something dirty is going down. by supporting these websites,ur practically supporting fakes, cause they either steal their shoes, or make em with stolen molds.

if the shoes were 100% authentic, and not some knock off's then there would be nothing to hide.

Also, one more thing, i just went to air-randy.com, and went to some random jordans, and look at these messagestated:

REMARKS : 100% brand new dead stock - without box and no retro card

REMARKS : brand new dead stock - with plain jordan box and retro card

Now ask yourself one question, if these jordans were 100% authentic, and not some type of variants or other bs, why would theycome without a box, or just a plain jordan box. Maybe that gives u a hint about the products they are selling, and the honestly of thesewebsites.

What about the possibility of these sites having asian country connects that are somehow sending them shoes after they are made (the shoes are made MONTHS inadvance of release) to the United States. Then once here they sell them online?

Just a thought........

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

I used to get stuff early, 3-4 months ahead of the release date, less 40% retail DIRECT from someone who was employed at Nike Marketing International in Los Angeles. Some of you may remember when I posted detailed photos of the final production model of the Air Jordan XX. It had everything, box and all. I was fortunate enough to have these people hook me up for a couple of years. There were restrictions though. I could only order my size and I can't resell them. Every pair that was released early was accounted for so when I debuted the XXs, insiders knew where it came from (and it raised a lot of eyebrows).

THAT'S WHAT I CALL 100% AUTHENTIC.

The stuff you see now on these sites are way overpriced because they are either high quality fakes, surplus, or stolen goods. NOT 100% AUTHENTIC.

A lot of Asian countries sell Jordans 1-2 weeks early. I suggest you look for an Asian connect and just ask them to hook you up. Paying all that dough only supports these shady sites and that to me is a big no-no.
i'd like to see one of the sites respond to that, seems like the best and most logical explanation. thanks for dropping the knowledge.

samples come without boxes. boxes are made without labels. that doesnt mean anything.

true , but from what people are saying i dont think any of the Js with non marked Air-Randy boxes have'SAMPLE' stamped on them anywhere , which is shady

^ Samples only come in size 9.
While most of the time, yes, they're in size 9, I have a few size 13 or 14 "Samples," so there's time when they're outsideof size 9. They would also have sample tagging, while everything on the site is from a production run.

Out of everything that's been said, and the certainly intriguing "Super Fakes" conspiracy, all I want to know is if the shoes are legitimate. Howexactly they're obtained perhaps isn't legal, but moreso I think people just want the comfort of knowing they own authentic Jordans. The way in which160 has gone through this post not answering anything and representing the site in bad light doesn't help at all.

Also -- Two years is a LONG time. Hell -- I know what I was doing two years ago...and 'Anyth1ng' going from a LaserIV campout to running an early-salewebsite doesn't seem odd at all to me...I just hope that the customers along the way haven't been misled.

laugh.gif
and I was thinking bout ordering from them too....I'm good now
laugh.gif

I don't know why yall are saying just wait till release date. LIKE THEY WILL BE ANY EASIER TO OBTAIN.

But back to the topic at hand, I was seriously thinkin about ordering from MarqueeSole.com and was sooooo closed since I thought it was heavily backed by NT,but I guess not.

Mr Subliminals reply does kinda hold some weight with me since he is sorta seen as a "credible" NTer. I wasn't skeptical but now this thread hasme worried. One of yall "balllin" NT'ers should buy a pair and see whats really good.

I don't care how they get the shoes, cause its either campout or your gonna get hit in the head by resellers or these sites. I just wanna know if they areAUTHENTIC. Unless I was a collector I wouldn't care about the boxes anyway.

ARE THE SHOES (NOT BOXES/RETRO CARDS) 1000% AUTHENTIC?

Back
Top Bottom