Who has copped shoes form Air-Randy or Marquee Sole.com update fr.Rockdeep on pg.10

eek.gif
at this whole topic

ive never heard of "super fakes" or any of these terms before

...its a sad we have degrees of "fakeness"
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by iswearimcool

where the hell is he getting unlabeled boxes?
do high end retailers even get unlabeled boxes?

and with all the money air randy makes, why cant he afford a decent camera and a light box?

Air Randy stole Baby Dill's pictures, and added them to his site pretending they were his not too long ago

Yet and still both are on the legit website list, which surprises me with all of this speculation. FlipJays is well respected and a long time nktalker I wouldrather cop from him even if he co-signs on Air-randy.I've never heard a bad report about Flipjays.

This thread illustrates the reason why I don't bother with any of these "legitimate" websites. Imagine payingWAY over retail for a shoe that has the possibility of being fake.
smh.gif

MilitaryIV wrote:
eek.gif
at this whole topic

ive never heard of "super fakes" or any of these terms before

...its a sad we have degrees of "fakeness"
ohwell.gif

-
roll.gif
@ the ignorance of people.

- YES, there are degrees of counterfeits. whats funny to me is its 2007 and people still have blinders on there eyes about counterfeit products. they canmake a fake anything........AN-Y-THING!, but people refuse to believe it when it come to the products they like. and just like any multibillion dollar marketyou're going to have people who specialize in high quality counterfeits to appeal to the higher end of whatever market is being targeted (shoes, purses,electronics).

- the thing is fakes have always been here but now we have the net which brings everything closer to home now. with shoes (we before the net) only would buyshoes from the local Foot Locker, Finish Line, Mom & Pop, etc. so the chances of getting duped wasnt that high....but now ?

- i remember going to Jew town in Chicago where you could get any and everything for the right price. one of my earliest memories of Jew town was a dudewalking in front of the car and he flashed a hand full stack of registration stickers for your license plate, i was a shortie too, all i knew was those thingscost a good $100 or better, i was like
eek.gif

- i also remember my grandfather and uncle taking trips to St. Louis back in the early 80's, coming back with a truck load of counterfit perufme, Malcom Xhats, africa medallions, and steel toes shoes (think janet jackson). that was over 20 years ago. but see, back then you had to actually get off your!+%# and goget it, now its all right at your finger tips.

- just like how ive to tell cats about the counterfeit electronics market on here but they refuse to believe it....wake up people its 2007. its alwyas been mybelief that what PYS sells is high quality fakes. i may be wrong but atleast i understand that its a possibility, im not walking around thinking the world ismade of peaches and cream competely oblivious to the counterfit market....

Originally Posted by Byronde

Yet and still both are on the legit website list, which surprises me with all of this speculation. FlipJays is well respected and a long time nktalker I would rather cop from him even if he co-signs on Air-randy.I've never heard a bad report about Flipjays.

Flip Jays
smh.gif

you dudes in here thinkin way 2 hard air randy marquee soles promo shoes they all legit, it aint too hard to firgure out how they get their shoes and why theydont come with box or retro card. When shoes leave production they usually sit for a min without the box and retro card, and shoes usually are produced 3-4months before their release date. it aint hard to figure out, damn you think people could think of this by themselves

question about promo shoes about them being legit.

would a legit seller be selling LV af1s? they say they are "custom made" just like all the fake sites do. I think they're shady.

So afterall Marqueesole.com isn't legit?
smh.gif
If it isn't, and I was planning to order from them in a week also.

ha, i wonder if 160 is still gonna be the spokesperson for MS after this fiasco!

160gate!

Im pretty sure nike controls/makes/supplies molds and materials of the fakes that hit the market, that way profit from both legit and fakes since, theresreally no way of stopping fakes all together.

(alot of times you dont get the box/retro card because NIKE doest supply these to the factories that are assembling the seconds or varients from witch theyrecieved the materials from NIKE in the first place)

Nigo does the same thing with BAPE, If your any kind of business man this is the wisest move you can make to maximaze profit from fakes instead of loosingmoney from them.

Originally Posted by skips kicks

Im pretty sure nike controls/makes/supplies molds and materials of the fakes that hit the market, that way profit from both legit and fakes since, theres really no way of stopping fakes all together.

(alot of times you dont get the box/retro card because NIKE doest supply these to the factories that are assembling the seconds or varients from witch they recieved the materials from NIKE in the first place)

Nigo does the same thing with BAPE, If your any kind of business man this is the wisest move you can make to maximaze profit from fakes instead of loosing money from them.
and george bush really is a smart president, he just dumbs himself down to better communicate with half the country

Back
Top Bottom