Who has more swag? Michael Jordan vs. Michael Jackson

Jackson>jordan

i never seen people falling/passing out when jordan stepped on a court.

they use to have the ambulance ready
roll.gif

Micheal Jordan

just off the fact he have grown men crying like sissys about how big of a jerk he is
laugh.gif

Micheal Jordan

just off the fact he have grown men crying like sissys about how big of a jerk he is
laugh.gif

people are gonna say Jordan because this is a nike board.....but its Micheal jackson and its not even close, dude had women fainting at the sight of him

people are gonna say Jordan because this is a nike board.....but its Micheal jackson and its not even close, dude had women fainting at the sight of him

Dude made Thriller.... THRILLER
Not to mention the Smooth Criminal vid/movie
My dude invented the Moon Walk.

Yall cant be serious. Jordan was never really swaggerful.

Dude made Thriller.... THRILLER
Not to mention the Smooth Criminal vid/movie
My dude invented the Moon Walk.

Yall cant be serious. Jordan was never really swaggerful.

.....We all know Michael Jackson has more swagg than Jordan......That was dumb question to begin with

BUT!!!!

Michael Jackson or Prince??????

Discuss...
pimp.gif

.....We all know Michael Jackson has more swagg than Jordan......That was dumb question to begin with

BUT!!!!

Michael Jackson or Prince??????

Discuss...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

True that but did Michael Jackson do anything with all his groupies?  Dude wanted to hang out with kids and monkeys instead so negative points are allocated just for that.
michael-jackson-with-kids.jpg

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

True that but did Michael Jackson do anything with all his groupies?  Dude wanted to hang out with kids and monkeys instead so negative points are allocated just for that.
michael-jackson-with-kids.jpg

Back
Top Bottom