Who has more swag? Michael Jordan vs. Michael Jackson

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

michael jackson, easily. jordan has lost all his swag.
laugh.gif

You sure?
jordandance1b3da442gc8.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Jackson was AYO
30t6p3b.gif

I've never seen anyone pass out when Jordan hit a jump shot.  Anyone pass out at the sight of him on the street?  I'm talking grown $*$ men hitting the floor.  Whites, Blacks, young, old and everyone in between.  Michael Jackson....not even close.  

I've never seen anyone pass out when Jordan hit a jump shot.  Anyone pass out at the sight of him on the street?  I'm talking grown $*$ men hitting the floor.  Whites, Blacks, young, old and everyone in between.  Michael Jackson....not even close.  

this thread is pure lulz
roll.gif

I lost it at the olympic jeans pic
roll.gif
too much

this thread is pure lulz
roll.gif

I lost it at the olympic jeans pic
roll.gif
too much

Jordan is the regarded as the best athlete ever and Michael Jackson was considered the best solo music artist ever.

Youre talking about an super elite level of swag. The likes of Elvis, John Lennon, Marilyn Monroe, Mick Jagger, 2Pac, Biggie, Bruce Lee, Marlon Brando, Babe Ruth and Muhammad Ali. I think when you get that high up, your level of swag is just subjective relative to different groups of people.

Jordan is the regarded as the best athlete ever and Michael Jackson was considered the best solo music artist ever.

Youre talking about an super elite level of swag. The likes of Elvis, John Lennon, Marilyn Monroe, Mick Jagger, 2Pac, Biggie, Bruce Lee, Marlon Brando, Babe Ruth and Muhammad Ali. I think when you get that high up, your level of swag is just subjective relative to different groups of people.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Dude made Thriller.... THRILLER
Not to mention the Smooth Criminal vid/movie
My dude invented the Moon Walk.
had a video game too...AND a mini-movie @ DISNEYWORLD/DISNEYLAND
Jackson wins, easy.

had a video game too...AND a mini-movie @ DISNEYWORLD/DISNEYLAND
Jackson wins, easy.

Yall cant be serious. Jordan was never really swaggerful.

He didn't invent the moonwalk. Agree with everything else you said. Jackson and it's not even close.

Yall cant be serious. Jordan was never really swaggerful.

He didn't invent the moonwalk. Agree with everything else you said. Jackson and it's not even close.

Jackson is a one in 50 years type of talent. Jordan is a once in a generation type of talent(20 yrs or so)

Jackson is a one in 50 years type of talent. Jordan is a once in a generation type of talent(20 yrs or so)

Back
Top Bottom