Who has tried drugs other than tobacco/weed/alcohol?

I've done pretty much every drug that exists other than DMT.
frown.gif
Feel free to PM me if you have questions about safe use.

Never try opiates. Not even once. Got really hooked on OCs.

Acid is my favorite, especially when taken with molly.

Shrooms are cool, but you'll never want to do them again after you try acid.

Used to do a lot of ecstasy. DO NOT DO THIS BEFORE ADULTHOOD. I seriously think that rolling too much messed me up.

Also used to do a lot of blow, but I don't like uppers that much. Keep in mind that every time you use coke, you risk heart failure.

Never done meth, but Adderall is good for studying.

Stay away from benzos (especially Xanax). Habit forming and a b to get off.

I've done pretty much every drug that exists other than DMT.
frown.gif
Feel free to PM me if you have questions about safe use.

Never try opiates. Not even once. Got really hooked on OCs.

Acid is my favorite, especially when taken with molly.

Shrooms are cool, but you'll never want to do them again after you try acid.

Used to do a lot of ecstasy. DO NOT DO THIS BEFORE ADULTHOOD. I seriously think that rolling too much messed me up.

Also used to do a lot of blow, but I don't like uppers that much. Keep in mind that every time you use coke, you risk heart failure.

Never done meth, but Adderall is good for studying.

Stay away from benzos (especially Xanax). Habit forming and a b to get off.

I tried damn near everything. Will never go near crack or crystal meth though...and stuff along the lines of that.

I try to space the harder drugs out too. I don't get how people do shrooms on the regular or e on the regular, that !%@* alters your mind forever.

I also despise people that take drugs that have opposite effects, but just do it to do it. Like coke and weed or e and weed. They just cancel each other out.

Pain killers+piff=
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Had wisdom teeth surgery recently and got a few scripts for percs. feelsgoodman.jpg to have bottles on reserve, legally

Down to try a molly soon and very much on the fence about acid

I tried damn near everything. Will never go near crack or crystal meth though...and stuff along the lines of that.

I try to space the harder drugs out too. I don't get how people do shrooms on the regular or e on the regular, that !%@* alters your mind forever.

I also despise people that take drugs that have opposite effects, but just do it to do it. Like coke and weed or e and weed. They just cancel each other out.

Pain killers+piff=
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Had wisdom teeth surgery recently and got a few scripts for percs. feelsgoodman.jpg to have bottles on reserve, legally

Down to try a molly soon and very much on the fence about acid

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Anyone who's done heroin, stories? Never done it, never intend to. Its getting popular in my area though.
Dope is... dope, but it's disgusting. It smells and tastes gross (freebase). I only did it when I couldn't afford OCs any more. Definitely something I'm ashamed of. Even slammed it once. FML.

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Anyone who's done heroin, stories? Never done it, never intend to. Its getting popular in my area though.
Dope is... dope, but it's disgusting. It smells and tastes gross (freebase). I only did it when I couldn't afford OCs any more. Definitely something I'm ashamed of. Even slammed it once. FML.

Originally Posted by Wr

Originally Posted by DT43

Originally Posted by Wr

what's molly?
laugh.gif
utter happiness.
no, but really. it's pure MDMA. whereas ecstasy is MDMA+amphetamines and possibly other random *%% (which is why molly's supposed to be better for you than E)

Boi wrote:
OP, you should add "vol. PYE" (Post Your Experiences) to the title
I didn't know that. That'd why I always stayed away from it because it had that other stuff in it. I know straight mdma was prescribed to couples in marriage therapy. what's the diff, isn't e basically like a multiplier drug then since it's like two or more different things?

really? because that is a terrible idea... they would have the best sex of their lives, but during the comedown they'd probably be so depressed that they'd file for divorce the next day
laugh.gif

and the difference is that e has amphetamines. so along with "happiness" feeling from MDMA you stay awake longer and are more alert

StaXX wrote:
I've never drank or smoke. 
Always wondered what it felt like. 

drinking is cool when you're going out, you're more social and energetic. but there is a threshold amount where drinking is no longer fun and you just want to pass out. 
MJ is glorious. never had a bad experience with cannabis, ever. 

Originally Posted by Wr

Originally Posted by Wr

what's molly?
laugh.gif
utter happiness.
no, but really. it's pure MDMA. whereas ecstasy is MDMA+amphetamines and possibly other random *%% (which is why molly's supposed to be better for you than E)

Boi wrote:
OP, you should add "vol. PYE" (Post Your Experiences) to the title
I didn't know that. That'd why I always stayed away from it because it had that other stuff in it. I know straight mdma was prescribed to couples in marriage therapy. what's the diff, isn't e basically like a multiplier drug then since it's like two or more different things?

really? because that is a terrible idea... they would have the best sex of their lives, but during the comedown they'd probably be so depressed that they'd file for divorce the next day
laugh.gif

and the difference is that e has amphetamines. so along with "happiness" feeling from MDMA you stay awake longer and are more alert

StaXX wrote:
I've never drank or smoke. 
Always wondered what it felt like. 

drinking is cool when you're going out, you're more social and energetic. but there is a threshold amount where drinking is no longer fun and you just want to pass out. 
MJ is glorious. never had a bad experience with cannabis, ever. 

Originally Posted by Wr

I know straight mdma was prescribed to couples in marriage therapy. what's the diff, isn't e basically like a multiplier drug then since it's like two or more different things?
laugh.gif
FALSE.

The day after molly is fine if you take 5HTP when you're coming down. You can even sleep easily and eat the next day. Rolls on the other hand leave you incapacitated for a day afterwards.

still dont know what saliva is..

can yall follow up the street names with actual names??

still dont know what saliva is..

can yall follow up the street names with actual names??

Originally Posted by Wr

I know straight mdma was prescribed to couples in marriage therapy. what's the diff, isn't e basically like a multiplier drug then since it's like two or more different things?
laugh.gif
FALSE.

The day after molly is fine if you take 5HTP when you're coming down. You can even sleep easily and eat the next day. Rolls on the other hand leave you incapacitated for a day afterwards.

Yea I'm good on ever trying opiates for fun. I've been on dilaudid, morphine and oc's for a decent chunk of time for medical reasons and I could see getting hooked.

Yea I'm good on ever trying opiates for fun. I've been on dilaudid, morphine and oc's for a decent chunk of time for medical reasons and I could see getting hooked.

Some of yall are hardcore, is it really worth the risk of doing those other drugs?

Back
Top Bottom