Who Here Has A "Good" Job With No College Degree VOL. 40K+

Originally Posted by babylonzion

Originally Posted by Wade187

I'm in school right now, but honestly I don't wanna sit in a office all day. I want something worth working hard for, I wanna bust my ##* and see the benefits. I'm too young to be living that comfortable life even if it is available, I'd much rather work my ##* off and get paid accordingly. I'm looking through this thread, and really just thinking about trying out one of these fields, and continuing school part time and just later in life trying out for an office job if it ever becomes too much. This thread brings me back to when I was 16 on NT, and just miring the older dudes on here thinking y'all was really all bros and ##+% 
laugh.gif
. This is cool though, this should be what NT is about, meeting dudes in different walks of life, learning from each other, helping each other out, and guiding those who want to be guided. Best thread I've seen in a long time on here
education should be #1 priority. . .
For who? 

Originally Posted by sladewilson

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Yall better be REAL careful buying bachelor's degrees or taking whatever other advice sladewilson is throwing out there. I'm not sure what jobs you all are applying for, but I've never heard of an employer who is paying 80k+ who DOESN'T do a background check or check your references on your resume.
references ? you can use your friends , or use google voice and setup 3 accounts use that for references , just use an accent everytime
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 and background checks can be bought , have them mail you the results , scan upload , photoshop , change convicted to innocent or not convicted
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

We need to be friends.

Yall better be REAL careful buying bachelor's degrees or taking whatever other advice sladewilson is throwing out there. I'm not sure what jobs you all are applying for, but I've never heard of an employer who is paying 80k+ who DOESN'T do a background check or check your references on your resume.
Nobody listening to duke, at least id hope

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

references ? you can use your friends , or use google voice and setup 3 accounts use that for references , just use an accent everytime
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 and background checks can be bought , have them mail you the results , scan upload , photoshop , change convicted to innocent or not convicted
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

We need to be friends.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

DoubleJs07 wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

PM me on step by step process on buying a degree.

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

DoubleJs07 wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you can buy masters or PHD or buy the package and get a discount, when they call the school its verified so your good on that
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Fox5Kobe wrote:

sladewilson wrote:

DoubleJs07 wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you can buy masters or PHD or buy the package and get a discount, when they call the school its verified so your good on that
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Okay how? have you done it already?? I want to make that move happen.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
OK.

You don't think schools have actual RECORDS of everyone who's attended?  
laugh.gif
C'mon dude. 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
OK.

laugh.gif
C'mon dude. 

Its a real school and you dont attend , you get documents , a real degree that you pay for, its like if you want certs , you buy them or you pay people to take them , and you have your name on it , which doesnt mean you took it
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

Originally Posted by fac3 tak30v312

I'm thinking about getting certified, I have a basic understanding in computer repair, and system building meaning if I don't know something, I know where to find the information to get things done. Which certs would you guys recommend for someone without IT job experience, that'll help me landing a job?

A+ is a start it beats nothing if you are talking about entry level but honestly a bachelor degree is also becoming a minimum in certain IT jobs.

You can buy a Bachelor Degree for 500 , Certs are easy to get theres people with
   20 dif certs that cant even format their HD
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
I'm not look for a career in IT. Just something to get a foot in the door, so I could later use it to freelance. Also those certs cost more than the actual exam

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
five-minutes-of-new-legal-drama-suits.jpg
Checking in

DoubleJs07 wrote:

sladewilson wrote:

Fox5Kobe wrote:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
OK.

laugh.gif
C'mon dude. 

Its a real school and you dont attend , you get documents , a real degree that you pay for, its like if you want certs , you buy them or you pay people to take them , and you have your name on it , which doesnt mean you took it
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

Do you have proof of having a degree like this for yourself? I would assume since this is important you would have your own degree and be looking to ge a decent job.

Originally Posted by fac3 tak30v312

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

A+ is a start it beats nothing if you are talking about entry level but honestly a bachelor degree is also becoming a minimum in certain IT jobs.

You can buy a Bachelor Degree for 500 , Certs are easy to get theres people with
   20 dif certs that cant even format their HD
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
I'm not look for a career in IT. Just something to get a foot in the door, so I could later use it to freelance. Also those certs cost more than the actual exam

go work at Staples or Best buy , geek squad , 12 per hour ,

or you can work IT at hospitals
help desk
deskside support
25 per hour
doing nothing but youtube all day
sometimes someone needs a keyboard or
usb mouse
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DoubleJs07 wrote:

laugh.gif
OK.

laugh.gif
C'mon dude. 

wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

Do you have proof of having a degree like this for yourself? I would assume since this is important you would have your own degree and be looking to ge a decent job.
my job is decent i get paid almost 38 per hour all week all ive done is 1 spreadsheet and worked 16 hours , but put down i put in 60
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
OK.

laugh.gif
C'mon dude. 

wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

All it takes is for someone to actually CALL the school that you have "said" degree from, and you're screwed.  Having the paper is one thing...actually being in the school's database is another.  

I really hope no one takes your advice on this.  Taking shortcuts to the 1000th degree will catch up to you. 

laugh.gif
OK.

laugh.gif
C'mon dude. 

wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

All it takes is for someone to actually CALL the school that you have "said" degree from, and you're screwed.  Having the paper is one thing...actually being in the school's database is another.  

I really hope no one takes your advice on this.  Taking shortcuts to the 1000th degree will catch up to you. 

its a system everyone uses this system , theres no said way of being caught thefck
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

Why am I not suprised a huge battlefield 3 hacker is giving scheming advice for jobs
laugh.gif
Hop on a server we will play while im at work 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

help desk
deskside support
25 per hour
usb mouse
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i want to do this. Do they drug test ? im assuming they will since its a hospital

Originally Posted by cs02132

help desk
deskside support
25 per hour
usb mouse
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i want to do this. Do they drug test ? im assuming they will since its a hospital

if you  live in calif i can get you an interview for Kaiser , Hoag hospital , Abbot vascular or Johnson an Johnson   

Depends on the job. I work for a company that has a department specifically geared towards cross checking references / academic records. There have been plenty of applicants who have been caught claiming to have a degree and it was actually from a diploma mill.

But in the private sector, w/ a small company....it may be something to get away with.

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Depends on the job. I work for a company that has a department specifically geared towards cross checking references / academic records. There have been plenty of applicants who have been caught claiming to have a degree and it was actually from a diploma mill.

But in the private sector, w/ a small company....it may be something to get away with.
they went to wrong spot, my spot you get transcripts too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom