Who here has a job where you pretty much dont do anything?

What is the job and how do you pass time?
Im guessing customer service reps dont do anything unless there is a call.

What is the job and how do you pass time?
Im guessing customer service reps dont do anything unless there is a call.

I take pictures for school events and they require me to have 5 office hours per week. It doesn't take 5 hours to upload pictures on Flickr and many times I don't even have any events covered so I pretty much just sit there, mingle with the mentors and other employees, or go on NT.

I take pictures for school events and they require me to have 5 office hours per week. It doesn't take 5 hours to upload pictures on Flickr and many times I don't even have any events covered so I pretty much just sit there, mingle with the mentors and other employees, or go on NT.

posting for ideas...

oh yeah... i did the census stuff... lied ALL the time on my hours...

posting for ideas...

oh yeah... i did the census stuff... lied ALL the time on my hours...

*raised hand*

i work in a warehouse, work your typical 9-5, M-F. Out of 40 hrs work week, prolly work 10Hrs maybe even less. Last friday i set up a street fighter tournament and one of the coworkers brought a TV and 360. it's a chill job and we all have workstation with internet access, looking forward to this friday again...setting up NBA Jam Tournament ha ha ha

*raised hand*

i work in a warehouse, work your typical 9-5, M-F. Out of 40 hrs work week, prolly work 10Hrs maybe even less. Last friday i set up a street fighter tournament and one of the coworkers brought a TV and 360. it's a chill job and we all have workstation with internet access, looking forward to this friday again...setting up NBA Jam Tournament ha ha ha

I spend all day and night browsing the internet, watching Fox Soccer Channel, espn, and other sports channels.

I spend all day and night browsing the internet, watching Fox Soccer Channel, espn, and other sports channels.

back in hs, i was a host at a restaurant, did nothing but stand there and greet people
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Demps

Yeah, it's tough being unemployed.

Originally Posted by Demps

Yeah, it's tough being unemployed.

in college i was a "facility host" for parks and recreation. had to be at either the soccer fields or community center any time there was an event and just sit there, the renters were in charge of clean up. surf the internet + homework...or get food (that usually took half the shift)

in college i was a "facility host" for parks and recreation. had to be at either the soccer fields or community center any time there was an event and just sit there, the renters were in charge of clean up. surf the internet + homework...or get food (that usually took half the shift)

I would hate a job like this, time goes by so slow. I worked as a lab technician after college and there were some slow periods.
sick.gif

I would hate a job like this, time goes by so slow. I worked as a lab technician after college and there were some slow periods.
sick.gif

Was an intern, I did some work, but for the last month of it I wasn't given much work so there wasn't much to do. So I pretty much surfed NT a bunch.

Back
Top Bottom