Who here has a job where you pretty much dont do anything?

resident graphic designer for an on-campus coop program for computer science majors. never really have any project so work is sooooo slow
sick.gif

im a railroad supervisor. i spend my time driving around monitoring train crews. i get a free SUV, free gas, and basically have freedom. no set schedule. i'm everywhere. the mall, best buy, walmart, out to lunch, out to dinner, on the internet, at the movies, etc. and still getting paid. pays pretty good too.

im a railroad supervisor. i spend my time driving around monitoring train crews. i get a free SUV, free gas, and basically have freedom. no set schedule. i'm everywhere. the mall, best buy, walmart, out to lunch, out to dinner, on the internet, at the movies, etc. and still getting paid. pays pretty good too.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

i work in a youth center. I can play PS3/360/Wii all day if i wanted. watch Tv, movies, etc. just gotta do it wit the kids.

a year ago before knee surgery, litterally (i did other things tho, all sports related) played/shot hoops all shift.

In a way i did nothing. $13.50/hr btw
I did this same job in the summer. It was easy money. I wish I could've pulled in $13.50 tho

Right now I'm a mentor at my university for the freshmen. I work about 1 or 2 hours every 2 weeks. Get paid for 20 hours if I do anything or not so I'm not complaining at all.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

i work in a youth center. I can play PS3/360/Wii all day if i wanted. watch Tv, movies, etc. just gotta do it wit the kids.

a year ago before knee surgery, litterally (i did other things tho, all sports related) played/shot hoops all shift.

In a way i did nothing. $13.50/hr btw
I did this same job in the summer. It was easy money. I wish I could've pulled in $13.50 tho

Right now I'm a mentor at my university for the freshmen. I work about 1 or 2 hours every 2 weeks. Get paid for 20 hours if I do anything or not so I'm not complaining at all.

I use to call my old job an 8 hour internet cafe....

just show up, sit online for all i want...do the minimum amount work....90-120 minute lunch

Man I miss that job

I use to call my old job an 8 hour internet cafe....

just show up, sit online for all i want...do the minimum amount work....90-120 minute lunch

Man I miss that job

security/doorman.

think about where i went wrong in life and how i can fx it.

security/doorman.

think about where i went wrong in life and how i can fx it.

I know a person that has a job and doesn't do a whole lot...matter fact I know him pretty well. He's like family to me.....we're pretty much alike...I
just don't want to get him in trouble and expose him out in a public internet forum...

I know a person that has a job and doesn't do a whole lot...matter fact I know him pretty well. He's like family to me.....we're pretty much alike...I
just don't want to get him in trouble and expose him out in a public internet forum...

I had a 40 hour a week job once and worked maybe 10 hours every week. Got paid 3k every 2 weeks. Then again, I hurried up and did my job on monday so I wouldn't have to work the rest of the week. That was a GREAT job.

I had a 40 hour a week job once and worked maybe 10 hours every week. Got paid 3k every 2 weeks. Then again, I hurried up and did my job on monday so I wouldn't have to work the rest of the week. That was a GREAT job.

Back
Top Bottom