Who here has a job where you pretty much dont do anything?

Was an intern, I did some work, but for the last month of it I wasn't given much work so there wasn't much to do. So I pretty much surfed NT a bunch.

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

*raised hand*

i work in a warehouse, work your typical 9-5, M-F. Out of 40 hrs work week, prolly work 10Hrs maybe even less. Last friday i set up a street fighter tournament and one of the coworkers brought a TV and 360. it's a chill job and we all have workstation with internet access, looking forward to this friday again...setting up NBA Jam Tournament ha ha ha
i can relate!

i was security for the grave yard shift and would play games all night with my partner
laugh.gif

it was a warehouse for returns and new arrivals...everytime someone would return a b-ball hoop we'd assemble it with a quickness and play around a bit
i miss that job

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

*raised hand*

i work in a warehouse, work your typical 9-5, M-F. Out of 40 hrs work week, prolly work 10Hrs maybe even less. Last friday i set up a street fighter tournament and one of the coworkers brought a TV and 360. it's a chill job and we all have workstation with internet access, looking forward to this friday again...setting up NBA Jam Tournament ha ha ha
i can relate!

i was security for the grave yard shift and would play games all night with my partner
laugh.gif

it was a warehouse for returns and new arrivals...everytime someone would return a b-ball hoop we'd assemble it with a quickness and play around a bit
i miss that job

i work at a new lil gym & all i do is sit at the front desk & check people in. most of the day im on the computer, eatin popeyes, or just %+*+%# around at work

i work at a new lil gym & all i do is sit at the front desk & check people in. most of the day im on the computer, eatin popeyes, or just %+*+%# around at work

Accountant. At my old firm we didnt have a ton of stuff to do after April through October or i just flat out didn't want to do it. Surfed NT, MLB app, golfed with Bastitich

Accountant. At my old firm we didnt have a ton of stuff to do after April through October or i just flat out didn't want to do it. Surfed NT, MLB app, golfed with Bastitich

I'm a rec attendant for a private community. I literally just sit and watch movies at work or study. If there is a heat game or dolphins game while I work, I spend my time watching that. Since the gym is so small I do nothing. I occasionally do sweeps at the tennis and basketball court to make sure everything is ok. Other than that, I do no real work lol

I'm a rec attendant for a private community. I literally just sit and watch movies at work or study. If there is a heat game or dolphins game while I work, I spend my time watching that. Since the gym is so small I do nothing. I occasionally do sweeps at the tennis and basketball court to make sure everything is ok. Other than that, I do no real work lol

Yea I feel like I do compared to working at other jobs I've had, for less pay too. My job is mad chill, not too much traffic but it can get hectic on saturdays and #!$#. The store is chill n my spot is definitely the chillest in the store. All indoors too, sick perks, chill coworkers...

Yea I feel like I do compared to working at other jobs I've had, for less pay too. My job is mad chill, not too much traffic but it can get hectic on saturdays and #!$#. The store is chill n my spot is definitely the chillest in the store. All indoors too, sick perks, chill coworkers...

I'd say my job is fairly easy! I mean we do have A LOT of downtime. BUT when it's time to work, I honestly think there is no other job out there that compares to what we do.

(Depending on how long your shift is) just imagine STACKING around 5,000 bags a day in airplanes. Some bags weighing as much as 100lbs.

I'd say my job is fairly easy! I mean we do have A LOT of downtime. BUT when it's time to work, I honestly think there is no other job out there that compares to what we do.

(Depending on how long your shift is) just imagine STACKING around 5,000 bags a day in airplanes. Some bags weighing as much as 100lbs.

i use to bust my %@# off in a movie theater
now i chill in my new job
can never get too confortable though

i use to bust my %@# off in a movie theater
now i chill in my new job
can never get too confortable though

I had to be the '3rd' RA of this dorm.. except I didn't live there. Most of my tasks were cultural things because of the ethnic themed building. I basically had to hold events/programs for the residents of that dorm 3-4 times a quarter, and to fill in the time just have office hours.

Now I work for the dining halls and there isn't a second where I get a break aside from our 15..

I had to be the '3rd' RA of this dorm.. except I didn't live there. Most of my tasks were cultural things because of the ethnic themed building. I basically had to hold events/programs for the residents of that dorm 3-4 times a quarter, and to fill in the time just have office hours.

Now I work for the dining halls and there isn't a second where I get a break aside from our 15..

Cashier at TJ Maxx. In a typical 5 hr shift I clean for 25 min, ring for an hour and juggle a soccer ball for the rest of the time.

Cashier at TJ Maxx. In a typical 5 hr shift I clean for 25 min, ring for an hour and juggle a soccer ball for the rest of the time.

Graveyard Security at a hotel. I usually just make my rounds and browse the internet. I really only work 3-4 hours out of my whole shift. It's not the best job but just glad I am makin money at this time.

Graveyard Security at a hotel. I usually just make my rounds and browse the internet. I really only work 3-4 hours out of my whole shift. It's not the best job but just glad I am makin money at this time.

i sometimes do some translating for some lawyers. it's so easy and boring. i be yawning throughout the whole thing.

getting paid $20+ an hour to just talk
pimp.gif

i sometimes do some translating for some lawyers. it's so easy and boring. i be yawning throughout the whole thing.

getting paid $20+ an hour to just talk
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom