Who here has a job where you pretty much dont do anything?

Allied Barton Security - Sit in one place for 8hrs straight, have my laptop there to either watch movies or sleep. I work 11pm to 7am getting $13/hr

I do security at a physics lab swing shift. Basically I get school work done, play solitaire, browse the internet, take candy out of peoples offices and text all day . The thing is its a great job with good benefits and pay so I can just chill here til I finish school up. 18 an hr with a 10% shift differential

I do security at a physics lab swing shift. Basically I get school work done, play solitaire, browse the internet, take candy out of peoples offices and text all day . The thing is its a great job with good benefits and pay so I can just chill here til I finish school up. 18 an hr with a 10% shift differential

I work in customer service and when there's no calls ain't nothing else to do. Easiest job in the world, but a pain in the @%% when people do start calling

I went through the entire Walking Dead comic series (1-78) last week
laugh.gif

I work in customer service and when there's no calls ain't nothing else to do. Easiest job in the world, but a pain in the @%% when people do start calling

I went through the entire Walking Dead comic series (1-78) last week
laugh.gif

I work the swing shift security at a local private catholic college. The girls may be off limits but man are they nice to look at. We don't get much but when does it has really hit the fan. I'll be there until i finish school.

I work the swing shift security at a local private catholic college. The girls may be off limits but man are they nice to look at. We don't get much but when does it has really hit the fan. I'll be there until i finish school.

Oh another cool thing from my job is I wake up @ 9am and check in with the work Nextel. I don't even leave the house til 10-10:30am so I get paid to shower and lounge around.

Then I get paid til 5:30 and 90% of the time I'm off at 4:00pm so I get pair for a 8 hour day but really I worked about 5 hours.

Oh another cool thing from my job is I wake up @ 9am and check in with the work Nextel. I don't even leave the house til 10-10:30am so I get paid to shower and lounge around.

Then I get paid til 5:30 and 90% of the time I'm off at 4:00pm so I get pair for a 8 hour day but really I worked about 5 hours.

Cashier at Tops Market.

Honestly...We do nothing. After about 8-9 O'clock, we just chill around and mess around. Easy money

Cashier at Tops Market.

Honestly...We do nothing. After about 8-9 O'clock, we just chill around and mess around. Easy money

i work at footlocker and the only thing we do is assist windowshopper's and ship boxes of unsold merchandise

i work at footlocker and the only thing we do is assist windowshopper's and ship boxes of unsold merchandise

i work at a distribution warehouse

im pretty cool with the boss so i really dont have to do %#*+ anymore, im usually chillin or doin something on a fork lift

i work at a distribution warehouse

im pretty cool with the boss so i really dont have to do %#*+ anymore, im usually chillin or doin something on a fork lift

I work weekends at a Leasing company...

Nobody ever really comes in. The busiest days are the 1-5th because thats when people pay rent.

Other than that, me and my coworkers just BS and use the internet all day.

I work weekends at a Leasing company...

Nobody ever really comes in. The busiest days are the 1-5th because thats when people pay rent.

Other than that, me and my coworkers just BS and use the internet all day.

Back
Top Bottom