Who here has been caught shoplifting?

Girl friend of mine stole about 200 bucks worth of jewelry from Macys and got caught up...

they charged her with criminal conspiracy and retail theft cuz another girl with her was stealin !%%! too...

should she get a lawyer? to me it seemed pretty open n shut... caught red handed dunno y a lawyer and retainer would be necessary but then she said about the criminal conspiracy and that sounds like no joke... is she gunna do time? jus a fine? what?

My friend got caught stealin a jacket out of H&M. He's banned from all h&ms and the tacoma mall for a year

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

i heard lebron was going to try to shoplift to steal a ring.

eyes.gif

the horse may be dead after that one

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

i heard lebron was going to try to shoplift to steal a ring.
roll.gif
roll.gif

but nah.. never gotten caught *knocks on wood*

Your friend is an idiot btw.. stealing from macy's?? really? I  only steal petty stuff from 711 or another similar store.. not all the time tho

got caught up twice back in like 08 in dillards and macys both times got away

immaturity.....smh

Yea but I was underage. I just went to court and I don't even remember what happened because they didn't give me any punishment.

its a hefty fine...well in michigan...i know people that had to pay damn near a grand and were on probation for a year..not worth it in my opinion

from macys lol yea she might do a lil bit jail time

no felony tho i think it has to be 300+

i was really drunk allready and tried to jack a bottle of goose and a 30 case, actually i was so drunk i just kinda walked out forgot to pay for it
roll.gif

I got caught stealing I-Ninja game for ps2...smh I was a young naive kid stealing anything I could get my hands on so I tested my skills on electronics.... never again.

New Details****

b/c they was workin together they totaled the amount of the *%!% and it was 400 n some change...

thats why the CC charge... and 300+ means jailtime? where r u finding this? the legal forums ive found all say if its a first offense and less than 1500 she could possibly jus get ARD/probo then pay 2x what she stole

from your posts...it seems like you were the one who was caught chop lifting
tongue.gif

you and your girl got bagged by them paul bart boyz lol

/\ negro I aint postin pics im tryna calm this bird down

/\/\ and righttt bro... the only mens jewelry at Macys is in the case... ive never shoplifted anything

#notpoor

Originally Posted by Kramer

My friend got caught stealin a jacket out of H&M. He's banned from all h&ms and the tacoma mall for a year

always wondered how this worked..like do they send a memo to every store saying "do not sell to *insert your boy's name*" how would they know who he is?

Back
Top Bottom