Who here has been caught shoplifting?

we need mug shot pics of your girl and her friend then...tell em to hold up some numbers on a piece of paper...might as well..its down hill from here
tongue.gif

I got caught in macy*s as a teen, that was 10 yrs ago. Slap on the risk, I just can't be employed by macy*s... EVER. LOL

"The hell you stealin boxes for? What you tryna make a clubhouse?" 
laugh.gif
Just watched Friday, had to post it. But seriously stealing from Macys? Huge fail on her part. 

Originally Posted by yun69un

from your posts...it seems like you were the one who was caught chop lifting
tongue.gif

you and your girl got bagged by them paul bart boyz lol
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

back when i was 14 got caught at Toy'R"Us tryna stuff a Spawn action figure in my backpack. SMH:smh:

They don't play at Target. My girl is an ETL (executive team leader) and she sees this stuff happen everyday. Last week she caught one of her team members ringing up gift cards for her self. Got fired yesterday and walked out by the police. It's serious business.

Got caught stealing a malta drink when I was 5 at a bodega. Never stole after that.

when i was in 7th grade, the Paul Blart looking cat at Venture tried stopping me at the exit door (i hadn't done anything), and as soon as the badge came out he put his hand on me. my dad blitzed him with a right hook, left straight and another right hook and when dude staggered into the wall where they pin up the ads pops blasted him with an uppercut that left Mr. Blart stiff & snoring. my mom already had the car running and we booked it. pops is 'bout that life.

he called the lawyer on the way home and had him at the house when we arrived... someone reported the plates. cops show up, hear what happened and we find out dude is pressing charges. lawyer counters with pretty much everything relating to touching me inappropriately. venture ends up paying out little over $25k and all charges are dropped between us & Blart.

what had happened was there was another kid there, looked remarkably similar to me was tearing pages out of magazines and stuffing them down his pants. this kid had a shirt that said "SHAQ 32" in the Magic font on the front... and I had the Champion branded replica.

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

when i was in 7th grade, the Paul Blart looking cat at Venture tried stopping me at the exit door (i hadn't done anything), and as soon as the badge came out he put his hand on me. my dad blitzed him with a right hook, left straight and another right hook and when dude staggered into the wall where they pin up the ads pops blasted him with an uppercut that left Mr. Blart stiff & snoring. my mom already had the car running and we booked it. pops is 'bout that life.

he called the lawyer on the way home and had him at the house when we arrived... someone reported the plates. cops show up, hear what happened and we find out dude is pressing charges. lawyer counters with pretty much everything relating to touching me inappropriately. venture ends up paying out little over $25k and all charges are dropped between us & Blart.

what had happened was there was another kid there, looked remarkably similar to me was tearing pages out of magazines and stuffing them down his pants. this kid had a shirt that said "SHAQ 32" in the Magic font on the front... and I had the Champion branded replica.
eek.gif
 Was it worth it?

wow that target video is crazy...i can imagine advances in technology will only improve security in these types of stores so it's not worth it.

Originally Posted by melofan15

Originally Posted by Kramer

My friend got caught stealin a jacket out of H&M. He's banned from all h&ms and the tacoma mall for a year

always wondered how this worked..like do they send a memo to every store saying "do not sell to *insert your boy's name*" how would they know who he is?
Honestly, Im pretty sure if he walked back in that mall no one would notice. Its not like he has his own task force after him

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

/\
laugh.gif
shes banned from all Macys for 2 years

how would they know if she goes to a macy's outta state and shops though? and when i was younger i got caught by my pops; but my brother set me up he stole the things and planted it on me 
laugh.gif

Got caught stealin' a Ralph Lauren polo at Lord & Taylor's
30t6p3b.gif

Made me cough up $350 but they let me keep the shirt ;p

They said I can't go into a Lord & Taylor's for two years.

went in with three friends to F.A.O Shwartz in NYC back in the day then when i was 10. two of us got caught. $400 bucks worth of toys and candy.

I had wrote an essay about it for creative writing class also, hahaa.

got caught in like 7th grade like 7 years back last time they was gonna catch me slippin
my thief game is on point now

I used to work in loss prevention at Target as a plainclothes and then as a supervisor and in a case like the OP's, the person caught would typically not get a lawyer and just plead guilty since they would presumably be up against the word of myself, the police officer who took the case, and the video evidence which we always brought to court just in case. The punishment was usually to pay restitution, take a shoplifting class, and a jail sentence of something like 30 days with 28 or 26 suspended. As far as being banned from all stores, for us it was usually just a scare tactic because as already mentioned it would be very difficult to know if that person goes into other stores, even though their photo, personal info, vehicle info, etc. is all put into the company wide database. If we did ever see someone enter our store who we had banned, we would have them arrested again for trespassing. I saw a lot of Macy's cases while I would be in court for my own, and for what its worth many of their punishments were about the same as ours for a case like OP's.

Back
Top Bottom