Who here has parents that are Nigerian???

My dad is Nigerian, moms is African American. I wasn't raised with my dad, and have never heard from his side of the family for 25 years. I've finally met my uncle, after 25 years.3 weeks ago.... We've been speaking through email.

And I still felt like he was trying to scam me, until he sent me some baby pics.

My dad is Nigerian, moms is African American. I wasn't raised with my dad, and have never heard from his side of the family for 25 years. I've finally met my uncle, after 25 years.3 weeks ago.... We've been speaking through email.

And I still felt like he was trying to scam me, until he sent me some baby pics.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

You don't like jelouf rice what kind of person are u Both parents are from Nigeria my farther left when I was 6 (green card) smh I like some of the culture but not all of it o and I was born in Ny Last name Oladipo I didn't like it when I was young (african booty scratcher) smh But I love it now ever since I watched roots

I don't know why but this made me
laugh.gif

Anyhow I'm proud of my Ibo heritage
pimp.gif
I haven't had any difficulty reconciling my Nigerian and American "heritage", I embrace aspects of both cultures.

Is it me, or are Ibo women more sexier than Yourba?

You don't like jelouf rice what kind of person are u Both parents are from Nigeria my farther left when I was 6 (green card) smh I like some of the culture but not all of it o and I was born in Ny Last name Oladipo I didn't like it when I was young (african booty scratcher) smh But I love it now ever since I watched roots

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
I haven't had any difficulty reconciling my Nigerian and American "heritage", I embrace aspects of both cultures.

yes Ibo women are hotter lol...

Im not nigerian my dads ghanaian, mums ugandan, but i think i can relate... it is kind of difficult to merge two cultures, but im happy i have a dominant heritage... As ive grown up ive realised some of my friends are slyly jealous that they dont have a specific background...

Africans ftw!

yes Ibo women are hotter lol...

Im not nigerian my dads ghanaian, mums ugandan, but i think i can relate... it is kind of difficult to merge two cultures, but im happy i have a dominant heritage... As ive grown up ive realised some of my friends are slyly jealous that they dont have a specific background...

Africans ftw!

Originally Posted by toast1985

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

They are, Ibo people in general are taller and better looking
grin.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

grin.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

grin.gif

No
grin.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

grin.gif

No
grin.gif

grin.gif

laugh.gif
 Yea they are.....
OP both of my parents are nigerian and I was born and raised in Htown, so i undersand what you are going through (Strict parents FTL). Its all good though. I embrace both sides.....

And just like memphisfinest said I too get the 
eek.gif
 face when they find out im nigerian 
laugh.gif

IGBO KWENU!!!!

grin.gif

laugh.gif
 Yea they are.....
OP both of my parents are nigerian and I was born and raised in Htown, so i undersand what you are going through (Strict parents FTL). Its all good though. I embrace both sides.....

eek.gif
laugh.gif

IGBO KWENU!!!!

Originally Posted by jumpman247

I don't have parents that are Nigerian, but I've gotten e-mails from people in Nigeria.

me too, a lot of emails.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

I don't have parents that are Nigerian, but I've gotten e-mails from people in Nigeria.

me too, a lot of emails.

Originally Posted by SlimK4

grin.gif

laugh.gif
 Yea they are.....

eek.gif
laugh.gif

IGBO KWENU!!!!

HEEEEEEEEY!!!!! Whips out the kola nut and palm wine
pimp.gif

Is there some kinda Nigerian mass migration to Houston
nerd.gif
 I know way too many live there or moved there recently.

grin.gif

laugh.gif
 Yea they are.....

eek.gif
laugh.gif

IGBO KWENU!!!!

pimp.gif

nerd.gif

*raises hand*

Born and raised in Atlanta with my 3 siblings. Parents moved over here when they were young.

*raises hand*

Born and raised in Atlanta with my 3 siblings. Parents moved over here when they were young.

grin.gif

laugh.gif
 Yea they are.....

eek.gif
laugh.gif

IGBO KWENU!!!!

pimp.gif

nerd.gif
When I went home for thanksgiving, my mom told me that Houston has the most nigerians in the country...
Nigerians RULE the southwest side of the H 
pimp.gif

grin.gif

laugh.gif
 Yea they are.....

eek.gif
laugh.gif

IGBO KWENU!!!!

pimp.gif

nerd.gif
When I went home for thanksgiving, my mom told me that Houston has the most nigerians in the country...
Nigerians RULE the southwest side of the H 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom