Who here just wear their shoes carefree?

I want to see how many people here just wear their Jordan's. It seems like everyone is worrying about creasing or shoes getting dirty. I mean these wearable shoe trees are ridiculous.
laugh.gif

So represent if you rock all your shoes, don't clean them after every wear, don't stuff them with socks, don't change your walk. Just wear and enjoy them.

I want to see how many people here just wear their Jordan's. It seems like everyone is worrying about creasing or shoes getting dirty. I mean these wearable shoe trees are ridiculous.
laugh.gif

So represent if you rock all your shoes, don't clean them after every wear, don't stuff them with socks, don't change your walk. Just wear and enjoy them.

I mostly wear and enjoy them. I put them back in the box after wearing them, but I don't do any special cleaning most of the time.

I mostly wear and enjoy them. I put them back in the box after wearing them, but I don't do any special cleaning most of the time.

The only time my shoes get dirty is if I'm drunk, but I clean them within the next couple of days tho. I just can't bring myself to put dirty shoes back in the box.

The only time my shoes get dirty is if I'm drunk, but I clean them within the next couple of days tho. I just can't bring myself to put dirty shoes back in the box.

jordans cost me close to $250-300 a pair, so i care when i wear them.

nothing over the top, but just weary of people stepping on them, or spilling drinks etc on them, they are shoes, they will crease, its how the human foot is designed
wink.gif
 , so im not concerned about the creasing.

i do however after wearing, splash a little baby powder in them to soak up odours/moisture, a quick spray with foot locker sneaker cleaner for a quick whip down and back in the box. When the soles get abit dusty/dirty, i give them a light scrub with a soft hand brush to keep them looking fresh
pimp.gif

jordans cost me close to $250-300 a pair, so i care when i wear them.

nothing over the top, but just weary of people stepping on them, or spilling drinks etc on them, they are shoes, they will crease, its how the human foot is designed
wink.gif
 , so im not concerned about the creasing.

i do however after wearing, splash a little baby powder in them to soak up odours/moisture, a quick spray with foot locker sneaker cleaner for a quick whip down and back in the box. When the soles get abit dusty/dirty, i give them a light scrub with a soft hand brush to keep them looking fresh
pimp.gif

While I might not wear my pairs to hoop, they go through a beating!
I just finished High School so it was kinda hard not to wear 'em, & having 8 classes a day didn't help!
(Btw I wore: Nubuck 12's, White/Red 12's, Space Jams, Flint 13's)
Good ishhh though!

While I might not wear my pairs to hoop, they go through a beating!
I just finished High School so it was kinda hard not to wear 'em, & having 8 classes a day didn't help!
(Btw I wore: Nubuck 12's, White/Red 12's, Space Jams, Flint 13's)
Good ishhh though!

I definitely try to walk carefully and not crease them. But when i'm drunk i often forget about the heat on my feet.

I definitely try to walk carefully and not crease them. But when i'm drunk i often forget about the heat on my feet.

i got beaters for that but if its a shoe that i really like ill take care of em

i got beaters for that but if its a shoe that i really like ill take care of em

me

occasionally i'll give em a quick rub with my thumb, but i simply rock every pair i got.

a few years back i was wearing my mist blue iv out (which never released here in aus, and people would ask me about them, i picked them up in a niketown in shanghai) to my work xmas party, i hadn't eaten and went nuts on the free champagne, ended up throwing up on them.. hhaha... no drama, they cleaned up well. one of the rare times i'd clean a shoe, but they needed it.

me

occasionally i'll give em a quick rub with my thumb, but i simply rock every pair i got.

a few years back i was wearing my mist blue iv out (which never released here in aus, and people would ask me about them, i picked them up in a niketown in shanghai) to my work xmas party, i hadn't eaten and went nuts on the free champagne, ended up throwing up on them.. hhaha... no drama, they cleaned up well. one of the rare times i'd clean a shoe, but they needed it.

I buy my shoes to wear, period!!! They are shoes, nothing more nothing less!! If they crease, big deal, they are SHOES!!!! I love when kids complain about quality but yet they never rocked the OG's let alone most of them complaining weren't even born when the OG's came out!!! I rocked Jordans in 85 when the came out and I still rock them now. I buy them because I liked the shoe when it came out and I still like it. I'm not buying them to be cool or hip, I'm buying them for me because I like them and always have!!!!

I buy my shoes to wear, period!!! They are shoes, nothing more nothing less!! If they crease, big deal, they are SHOES!!!! I love when kids complain about quality but yet they never rocked the OG's let alone most of them complaining weren't even born when the OG's came out!!! I rocked Jordans in 85 when the came out and I still rock them now. I buy them because I liked the shoe when it came out and I still like it. I'm not buying them to be cool or hip, I'm buying them for me because I like them and always have!!!!

I wear certain ones on certain occasions. Don't clean after every use though, only if it's bad

I wear certain ones on certain occasions. Don't clean after every use though, only if it's bad

i wear all my shoes and do not clean them after every single use. i don't walk like a duck but i am mindful of my surroundings. i avoid puddles and grass if i can and only rock beaters if its raining.

i wear all my shoes and do not clean them after every single use. i don't walk like a duck but i am mindful of my surroundings. i avoid puddles and grass if i can and only rock beaters if its raining.

Back
Top Bottom