Who here just wear their shoes carefree?

I'm just one of those people that likes to really take care of my things and keep them looking nice and preserving them as much as possible. For instance, I wax my car and wash it when it gets dirty and use the wax to protect my paint from peeling or thinning. I drive my car, but I don't drive it the same way I would a beater I bought for a fraction of the price. Just like my Jordans, I wear them definitely and I love wearing them. I'm careful not to walk through mud or puddles in them or trudge through fields if waist high grass in them either. I would do this in my vans or converse for sure. $40 and they are replaced, with ease. It's not that easy to replace a 5-10 year old NDS Retro that you have had with you since day one. I clean my shoes. Protect them. And wear them.But, that's just me.

I'm just one of those people that likes to really take care of my things and keep them looking nice and preserving them as much as possible. For instance, I wax my car and wash it when it gets dirty and use the wax to protect my paint from peeling or thinning. I drive my car, but I don't drive it the same way I would a beater I bought for a fraction of the price. Just like my Jordans, I wear them definitely and I love wearing them. I'm careful not to walk through mud or puddles in them or trudge through fields if waist high grass in them either. I would do this in my vans or converse for sure. $40 and they are replaced, with ease. It's not that easy to replace a 5-10 year old NDS Retro that you have had with you since day one. I clean my shoes. Protect them. And wear them.But, that's just me.

i wear all of my shoes and the ones i love i wear those even more but i clean and put in shoe trees when they go in their boxes, just keep em clean and wear em till they scream!

i wear all of my shoes and the ones i love i wear those even more but i clean and put in shoe trees when they go in their boxes, just keep em clean and wear em till they scream!

i avoid wearing heat in rain
clean em if i notice theyre dirty
ill avoid puddles or mud.. thats abt it, creasings inevitable

Originally Posted by michael0360

This right here along with a couple others in this thread.....

Originally Posted by michael0360

This right here along with a couple others in this thread.....

I spend too much money on shoes not to take care of them, so I stuff and clean them after each wear, clear soles I wipe the bottoms.

I try to avoid wearing clear soles in the rain or if I know I will be in grass/dirt

I figure I need to protect my investments in case I ever have to sell all these shiiiiiis

I spend too much money on shoes not to take care of them, so I stuff and clean them after each wear, clear soles I wipe the bottoms.

I try to avoid wearing clear soles in the rain or if I know I will be in grass/dirt

I figure I need to protect my investments in case I ever have to sell all these shiiiiiis

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

i agree with this man

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

i agree with this man

i still need to cop a pair of wearable shoe trees. I seen videos of em, i cant knock em till i try em

i still need to cop a pair of wearable shoe trees. I seen videos of em, i cant knock em till i try em

Back
Top Bottom