Who here likes Adventure Time?

Originally Posted by lol

We're not 5 anymore.

WHAT THE MATH?!? BARF THAT!

Adventure Time is probably the only cartoon besides South Park that I have my DVR set for
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Anyone watch the Regular Show too?

I just watch too much CN in general
laugh.gif
me and you both

Adventure Time, The Regular Show, Codename: Kids Next Door, Johnny Test, Chowder, Young Justice....only show that I don't really like is MAD and Flapjack
Chowder and Adventure Time are my favorites

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Anyone watch the Regular Show too?

I just watch too much CN in general
laugh.gif
me and you both

Adventure Time, The Regular Show, Codename: Kids Next Door, Johnny Test, Chowder, Young Justice....only show that I don't really like is MAD and Flapjack
Chowder and Adventure Time are my favorites

pimp.gif

I've seen some of the episodes, mainly when my younger brothers watch it. LSP is damn hilarious(it's probably the voice though).

This is one of the only cartoons i watch besides South Park and sometime watch oldies on Boomerang. 

pimp.gif

I've seen some of the episodes, mainly when my younger brothers watch it. LSP is damn hilarious(it's probably the voice though).

This is one of the only cartoons i watch besides South Park and sometime watch oldies on Boomerang. 

I loved the first episode with lumpy princess. but I don't watch it anymore. They need to bring back Flapjack and Chowder...

I loved the first episode with lumpy princess. but I don't watch it anymore. They need to bring back Flapjack and Chowder...

Cartoon network finally has shows I can watch, Adventure Time and Regular Show. Now if they'd only bring back Flapjack...

Cartoon network finally has shows I can watch, Adventure Time and Regular Show. Now if they'd only bring back Flapjack...

Back
Top Bottom