Who in here does'nt feel Lupe

*raises hand*

don't get me wrong he has a little flow whatever but he tries to hard to go over peoples head i think. his swag is -1000. he is just so nerdy. and why doeshe always have these whiny ace dudes singing the chorus. one more thing i know it is a single and you can't really judge an artist by a radio single butkick push is one of the most irratating, stupid, pointless songs in all humanity.

-whew- with all that being said to each his own and our differrences make us interesting to each other

I've got to force myself to listen to Lupe. I'm sure son has a decent message, as shown in Dumb it Down, but nothing about his style draws me in. Dudehas absolutely NO swag IMO and he seems like the type that got a deal because he knows somebody that knows somebody.

I can tell dude is intelligent, and i honestly feel like he's selling himself short being a hip hop artist. It seems like the power of his messageshouldn't be bound to 16 bars. But hey, that's what son wants to do with his life so i'm not hatin.

Me. He just doesn't grab me, and a lot of times I think he's forcing it. He's obviously talented, but just doesn't do it for me.

Originally Posted by roback1991

lol at that dude who likes Crunk but not Lupe
laugh.gif

Crunk died in 05 holmes

That's why Crunk music >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lupe's existence.
wink.gif

whats wrong wit crunk...

some people kill me..

like these hip hop elitist types...people who aint opened minded to genres of rap ..i dont understand it

I dont care if i get slammed (pause) or whatever....Lupe Is not one but the BEST in rap.....all of your favorite rappers steal things from him...from common tojay to kanye....most people dont bang with him because he makes you actually think...which for some it is hard..i understand...lol.... oh yea read thequote...lol...

I think hes a jerk..................................BUT out of all the young rappers (lil shame Soulja girl other country dirt bags) I would rather listen toLupe.

His music is really not that bad.

Just his attuide is.

Plus hes not a downsouth clown.

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

*raises hand*

don't get me wrong he has a little flow whatever but he tries to hard to go over peoples head i think. his swag is -1000. he is just so nerdy. and why does he always have these whiny ace dudes singing the chorus. one more thing i know it is a single and you can't really judge an artist by a radio single but kick push is one of the most irratating, stupid, pointless songs in all humanity.

-whew- with all that being said to each his own and our differrences make us interesting to each other

ON POINT

I dont care if i get slammed (pause) or whatever....Lupe Is not one but the BEST in rap.....all of your favorite rappers steal things from him...from common to jay to kanye....most people dont bang with him because he makes you actually think...which for some it is hard..i understand...lol.... oh yea read the quote...lol...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this is the perfect example of one of those NT lupe followers....

relax son, he's not the best in the game, and i can guarantee you my favorite rappers dont steal from him....

The next mofo to say something bout a dudes swag needs to off themselves asap. What kinda mess is kids on nowadays? "I don't like his swag""He ain't got no swag", dudes is sounding real mo. I guess that's why Wayne winning. Now on to the topic, I mess with Lupe and I understandwhy some people might not rock with him but the reasons some of ya'll are giving are stupid as hell. Just say you aren't into his kind of music.Simple.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

The next mofo to say something bout a dudes swag needs to off themselves asap. What kinda mess is kids on nowadays? "I don't like his swag" "He ain't got no swag", dudes is sounding real mo. I guess that's why Wayne winning. Now on to the topic, I mess with Lupe and I understand why some people might not rock with him but the reasons some of ya'll are giving are stupid as hell. Just say you aren't into his kind of music. Simple.

also, how can anyone not like kick, push? its the timeless theme of hip hop; the struggle

Originally Posted by qaddafi

Originally Posted by RavageBX

The next mofo to say something bout a dudes swag needs to off themselves asap. What kinda mess is kids on nowadays? "I don't like his swag" "He ain't got no swag", dudes is sounding real mo. I guess that's why Wayne winning. Now on to the topic, I mess with Lupe and I understand why some people might not rock with him but the reasons some of ya'll are giving are stupid as hell. Just say you aren't into his kind of music. Simple.

also, how can anyone not like kick, push? its the timeless theme of hip hop; the struggle

I don't even understand why people are still referencing Kick, Push. It's not even exemplary of his body of work.

I don't like dude. I think it's his fans that annoy me more than his music though. Dudes think the man parted the red sea or some !$%%.

ive never given him a fair chance ive hated all of his videos/singles so I never bothered to try and hear anything else of his. I know the singles are usuallythe worst of what an artist has to offer, especially in hip hop, plus NT hypes him up too much so that turned me off of tryin to hear his stuff. Im sure immissing out on somethin though

Originally Posted by Verdykt

I don't like dude. I think it's his fans that annoy me more than his music though. Dudes think the man parted the red sea or some !$%%.

couldn't have said it better myself

I liked him pre-Kick Push, I just can't listen to him anymore for some reason. Doesn't appeal to me anymore.

ehh...i liked food and liqour but i guess im not ready for his musical experiments...hes too out there, i like it when he raps straight forward....maybe immusically ignorant...
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom