Who in here does'nt feel Lupe

Originally Posted by RavageBX

The next mofo to say something bout a dudes swag needs to off themselves asap. What kinda mess is kids on nowadays? "I don't like his swag" "He ain't got no swag", dudes is sounding real mo. I guess that's why Wayne winning. Now on to the topic, I mess with Lupe and I understand why some people might not rock with him but the reasons some of ya'll are giving are stupid as hell. Just say you aren't into his kind of music. Simple.

THANK YOU
smh.gif
Alotta dudes talkin out the side of there neck when the onlysong they heard from him is kick push

Originally Posted by 200nikesdeep

I think hes a jerk..................................BUT out of all the young rappers (lil shame Soulja girl other country dirt bags) I would rather listen to Lupe.

His music is really not that bad.

Just his attuide is.

Plus hes not a downsouth clown.

how is he a jerk? and a bad attitude? he is one of the most humble rappers ive ever heard. Plus his wordplay, metaphors, and style is so unique, fresh andNICE it's hard not to like him.
For everyone saying he is wack, listen to failure. Because he really goes in on that one, and if you don'tunderstand what he's saying, then you've failed.
laugh.gif

Son goes over my head somethimes. He'd probably sell more if he'd just dumb it down

Originally Posted by haiti5

whats wrong wit crunk...

some people kill me..

like these hip hop elitist types...people who aint opened minded to genres of rap ..i dont understand it

you don't need to be open minded to utter garbage, yelling and other things i can't say on NT that will get me banned.

Originally Posted by FiNcH XX

I dont care if i get slammed (pause) or whatever....Lupe Is not one but the BEST in rap.....all of your favorite rappers steal things from him...from common to jay to kanye....most people dont bang with him because he makes you actually think...which for some it is hard..i understand...lol.... oh yea read the quote...lol...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this is the perfect example of one of those NT lupe followers....

relax son, he's not the best in the game, and i can guarantee you my favorite rappers dont steal from him....

Im not a NT Lupe follower.......just a Lupe follower...lol...but who are your favorite rappers???

Yes.

I thought I was the only one on here who didn't get the hype with this dude.

I like his Superstar single though, but I DL'ed his album and thought is was buttcheek's for real.

But, then you have dudes talking about album of the year so I thought I was missing something.

He sucks live as well
Nooo. I don't know what concert of his you went to, but something must've malfunctioned at his show, because he is a GREAT performer.

I kind of understand why people don't feel Lupe, but just don't deny his skill and creativity. I personally think he's the best in the game RIGHTNOW and if you don't like him then you AT LEAST gotta put him as the most creative.

Lupe doesn't have much presence on the mic, he's not screamin G-Unit or Dipset or Rocafella, so I guess in this day and age that could be attributed tocats not liking dude's music. Personally, I like his music. Every artist is not going to sound the same and he doesn't purposely try to bite off otherpeople I see in the game. Sure homeboy likes skating....so what!? The guy makes songs for people to vibe out to. I guess since he wears glasses and is notmakin songs about drugs, money, women and everything else all these other cats in the game are doin it makes him wack. Oh well...I mess with his music.

I'm so sick of dudes talking about "swag" non-sense,that has to be the wackest shi I've ever heard of.I dig the fact Lupe is'nt afraid tobe a little nerdy,coupled with the fact this his lyricism is on another level definitely make him the hottest rapper yet to attain legend status.

I GUESS IF HE TALKS ABOUT DRUGS,MONEY,%#$% ,KILLING....... HE WILL SELL AND NOT BE SOOO BORING--+#@! OUTTA HERE WIT THAT
tired.gif

LUPES THE COOL >>>>>>>>>ANY NIKETALK MIXTAPE
happy.gif

The Cool is easily one of the top Hip hop albums of last year, each track is diverse and better than most of the @*%% that's been out lately.

Back
Top Bottom