Who Is Better Kanye West Or Eminem As A Overall Artist?

Wanted to get Niketalks overall opinion. Me and my boy keep on arguing about who's better and yea wanted Niketalk's overall opinion on the matter. P.SDont fry me

2utoklw.gif

How many Ye' threads yall gonna make?

He's a great artist. What is the point of comparing A and B....especially during a time where one of the artist has been gettin hated on by the majority ofNT
laugh.gif

WOW, the Music Forum fell off HARD. Haven't posted in here for a while and I see all these stupid threads
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

yo i agree with all of yall about these ye threads i didnt make this !@%* though i was playing madden and i was arguing with my friend about the matter he hadthe laptop and made the thread...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by bigboi9015

yo i agree with all of yall about these ye threads i didnt make this !@%* though i was playing madden and i was arguing with my friend about the matter he had the laptop and made the thread...
grin.gif

that's what they all say...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

apples and oranges man
it aint no apples and oranges. why are we even comparing the two. eminem was a better artist than kanye at the age of 14

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

There's at least one or two new Ye threads a day within this last week.

Word.........why are dudes obsessed with this guy? Please STOP THESE THREADS!!!!

I really would like to know the age of these clowns who think Kanye is in the same league as people like Eminem.

It seems like everyday there's a new thread praising Kanye as the best rapper alive, or comparing him to Jay or some other legend.

Get the %+%! outta here.

Originally Posted by bigboi9015

yo i agree with all of yall about these ye threads i didnt make this !@%* though i was playing madden and i was arguing with my friend about the matter he had the laptop and made the thread...
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom