Who Is Better Kanye West Or Eminem As A Overall Artist?

Originally Posted by I CANT FEEL MY FACEE

At the end of his career, Kanye west will be the greatest ARTIST of all-time..Guaranteed

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

WOW. Kids these days. Some of you need to go on punishment for fooling around on the internet too much.

Em's a better rapper, but his beats are horrible. He has maybe 5 good productions, everything else sounds the same. Plus he hasn't spit anythingrelevant in years, its like he ran out of stuff to rap about.

As an overall artist Kanye has it now because he is relevant right now.

Em's like the Barry Sanders of rap, you know he could be crushing the game, but Emmit is ripping up the record books.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
This post is kind of disrespectful.
... to Kanye.

DF!!!
Word. Man, I expected to come in here and see at least a 50/50 mix (which I already thought was absurd, but figured thats what the consensus wouldbe), but no...its like 75% saying Eminem. Kanye's catalog absolutely destroys Eminem's. What is wrong with this forum. I mean, 5 years fromnow...how many songs by each artist will I listen to....Eminem...probably like 5...lose yourself, cleaning out my closet, I am, Rock Bottom, maybe a few otherjoints.

Look at all the ill joints in Kanye's catalog.

Never Let You Down
Family Business
Jesus Walks
Spaceship
Flashing Lights
Roses
Addiction
I wonder
Heard em Say
Touch The Sky
Through the Wire
Big Brother
All Falls Down

And those are just the meaningful joints....There are other joints like Drive Slow (one of Kanye's best verses), Crack Music, Stronger, Champion that arealso great to me.

This should be a landslide victory for Kanye.

i dont understand a lot of you cat's reasoning

simply put....eminem is a good rapper...kanye is a better artist

A lot of y'all aren't understanding the question.

There's a difference between "artist" and "rapper".

Kanye West as an ARTIST >>>>>>> Eminem

Eminem as a RAPPER >>>>>>> Kanye West

Kanye creates music from the ground up. Most times, Eminem just spits over a beat. That's the difference between an "artist" and a"rapper".

I love Eminem, but there's no way he's the better "artist". He's the better rapper by lightyears, but he is most certainly not the betterartist.

YO!
Kanye's catalog absolutely destroys Eminem's. What is wrong with this forum
Word.

You know what I find funny is; nearly everyone who has said Eminem are the one's ridiculing everyone else as "Kanye stans" and questioning theintegrity of the Music forum.

smh.gif

DF!!!

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

I thinks Kanye's the better artist when it comes to actually creating music from scratch.

Em is the better rapper, obviously.
plz explain
nerd.gif

Why do ppl feel the need to compare artists so much on this board? Why can't you just appreciate both styles of music?

Back
Top Bottom