Who is gettin their wolf on in this recession? Vol. gettin my yeezy on

george-w-bush-shocked1.jpg

I read the first few pages and skipped to the 20th. Can someone give me some cliffnotes here?

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

And P...how did you ever find the "real" Lauren then????

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
My GF went to her HS...is like 2 years above Lauren. My GF started snooping around on NT and was like..."Jordan and Lauren on NT?!"

laugh.gif

I was never exposed for anything though. Just went through some @%@!...

I just sent Jordan the Myspace to see if it was his. If not, this post will be next.

Wow, the OP is a certified loser. How do you pretend to be somebody for 2 or 3 years over the internet. Thats pathetic.

Sole 4 Real and ChitownLegend and his many names.

"Sole 4 Real" has a Myspace link in her their profile which says she's they're 19 and resides in Chicago.
myspace.com/chicagomamii

Lauren's Myspace says 18 and that she's in Indianapolis...so...?
http://profile.myspace.co...ile&friendID=33984465

How much proof do I really need? Son...seek help.
smh.gif

I swear...the most alarming thing about all of this is that it's been going on for SO damn long.

Dude is out here scamming people for one. Then, using someone's identity to do that as well.

Both deserve IP bans.

I remember when "sole 4 real" used to post stonefaces or
eyes.gif
whenever "chitown" would post a pic of himself with another female.....Ieven recall an argument between the 2 once
smh.gif

real talk this is beyond sad. That person needs some help. Dude going around scamming people using that kids pic, dude could've got caught up in some %##@for no reason. And how you carry this %##@ on for 2 years??? Making up lies about how you play D1 ball and you play for one of the top AAU teams in the league
smh.gif
pathetic

What I don't like about the OP, is , he's admitting to purposely using the SN's to scam people. That's just uncalled for and like Daytona 5000said, this impostor can really get MisterP's friend beat up or shot on some mistaken identity situation. He should definitely be banned, if not for hisantics, for the safety of MisterP's friend. In my life, I hate nothing more than 2faces (pun intended). They are the most dangerous people that can get youkilled with just words.

But I thoooought...

http://profile.myspace.co...le&friendID=110635357

indifferent.gif

I swear...I approached Jordan on some %@%! like..."Niketalk? Bill Buchanon?" Dude looked at me like I was %*#++%% crazy back in August when I askedhim that %@%!. Maaaan...this some grade A obsessive, psycho stuff right here.

Dude is going to be trippin' when he sees all of this. Today is going to be insane.

^
laugh.gif
like real talk tho, we shoulda known because who actually admits to being on Nt in their myspace or fb or whatever... like how he has the fake jordanpage with "last name NIKETALK" and on the lauren page her headline is "soul for real"

and really how do keep up this for two years? two years!?!!
eek.gif
beyond lame.. you made two fake sns pretending to be a guy and a girl and even made myspaces... and not mention AIM SCREEN NAMES- talking to people on here like you were this kid... and you were on the other site too... like how did you find thesepeople? do you even know them?

we should have known because soul for real would only show up for pyps.. and coincidentally her and chitown posted around the same time and she would alwaysquote his pictures and act mad jealous...

what kind of sick twisted fantasy world are you living in "dante"
eyes.gif
smh.gif
i agree, homie needs to be IP banned

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

eyes.gif
whenever "chitown" would post a pic of himself with another female.....I even recall an argument between the 2 once
smh.gif

real talk this is beyond sad. That person needs some help. Dude going around scamming people using that kids pic, dude could've got caught up in some %##@ for no reason. And how you carry this %##@ on for 2 years??? Making up lies about how you play D1 ball and you play for one of the top AAU teams in the league
smh.gif
pathetic
eek.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

eek.gif
i was wonderin how this got to 22 pages and now i see
im only on pg 6 i got some catchin up to do

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

eyes.gif
whenever "chitown" would post a pic of himself with another female.....I even recall an argument between the 2 once
smh.gif

real talk this is beyond sad. That person needs some help. Dude going around scamming people using that kids pic, dude could've got caught up in some %##@ for no reason. And how you carry this %##@ on for 2 years??? Making up lies about how you play D1 ball and you play for one of the top AAU teams in the league
smh.gif
pathetic
eek.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif
I remember the post of Sole 4 Real posting the pic and story ofher getting a tattoo
roll.gif
This clown really took it to another level.

Back
Top Bottom