Who is gettin their wolf on in this recession? Vol. gettin my yeezy on

dude work at TJ maxx
smh.gif

l_cd5f19778b760a1454d5f000d1716ebf.jpg

I'm pretty sure dude made a facebook for her too because I think she/he was posting in the Niketalk group posing as her.
laugh.gif

EDIT-

That looks more like Burlington Coat Factory to me.

I just want dude to come back and expose all the females and dudes that were hitting him up.
nerd.gif

I still don't get it though--

Why didn't you air them out sooner??? I mean, especially if people was gettin' scammed you coulda made this thread on some stand-alone steez

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Why didn't you air them out sooner??? I mean, especially if people was gettin' scammed you coulda made this thread on some stand-alone steez
Truthfully, I didn't know this dude chitownlegend was scamming nor did I really pay attention to his many names. I knew he had a grip of themthough and when I saw this dude Jordan at school back in August, I was like...what the...?
eek.gif

But dude really don't be on NT. He doesn't hoop...at least I have NEVER seen him hoop and I would be in the arena like every day sometimes. I reallyjust didn't put it all together until now...because OP is blatantly lying about wolfing it out and blatantly lying about not eating since Sunday.

It just all added up...and then Lauren not knowing what NT is...AND THEN multiple Myspace accounts. The real ones don't even be on Myspace like that...yetthis guy got "niketalk=last name" on one and "Sole 4 Real" on another...both private.

Yeah...oooookay.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Truthfully, I didn't know this dude chitownlegend was scamming nor did I really pay attention to his many names. I knew he had a grip of them though and when I saw this dude Jordan at school back in August, I was like...what the...?
eek.gif

But dude really don't be on NT. He doesn't hoop...at least I have NEVER seen him hoop and I would be in the arena like every day sometimes. I really just didn't put it all together until now...because OP is blatantly lying about wolfing it out and blatantly lying about not eating since Sunday.

It just all added up...and then Lauren not knowing what NT is...AND THEN multiple Myspace accounts. The real ones don't even be on Myspace like that...yet this guy got "niketalk=last name" on one and "Sole 4 Real" on another...both private.

Yeah...oooookay.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
Right on---dam, is niketalk that serious?? Dude was livin' a lie for bout a year...so now the issue is what does the REAL chitownlegend looklike!? (NT detectives....)

And on another level, why dudes had pics of ol' girl on they hard drive? As a friend of mine says, "that's kinda weird"
laugh.gif
alien.gif

I hate to start a witch hunt but....

Someone else who I think is a fraud has been posting in this thread consistently...-COUGH-

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

Someone else who I think is a fraud has been posting in this thread consistently...-COUGH-

roll.gif
Son you might as well go all out and expose em
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by King Will

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

roll.gif
laugh.gif
DO IT! DO IT!

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by King Will

roll.gif
laugh.gif
DO IT! DO IT!
I'll do it simply because I'm bored.

YO!
So that wasn't him on AIM either?

I got got

Hilarious.
I thought "Sole 4 Real" was dope too. Lauren is though...even though she's still in HS.
eek.gif

That's wild.
And on another level, why dudes had pics of ol' girl on they hard drive? As a friend of mine says, "that's kinda weird"
laugh.gif
alien.gif

Naw... I'll tell you what's weird. Swinging on that man's 'nads so gleefully...

To find out it's Keyser Soze.
smh.gif

DF!!!

roll.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom