Who is HIRING!?! Vol. I'm desperate

Anybody know? I need to get my life together

i'm in hayward i'll work anywhere around the area...Oakland, SL, UC, CV.

I've applied everywhere online, seems like nothing works. Can someone point in the right direction?

thanks family

Anybody know? I need to get my life together

i'm in hayward i'll work anywhere around the area...Oakland, SL, UC, CV.

I've applied everywhere online, seems like nothing works. Can someone point in the right direction?

thanks family

If anybody has experience with serving at a restaurant then I can help you out..

If anybody has experience with serving at a restaurant then I can help you out..

I don't but I'm a fast learner, not good enough? 
grin.gif

Yeah I stole from Macy's like 5 times and got caught once...Pretty sure i'm somewhere in their database with a big "DON'T HIRE THIS GUY" right next to my name lol smh

Yeah I stole from Macy's like 5 times and got caught once...Pretty sure i'm somewhere in their database with a big "DON'T HIRE THIS GUY" right next to my name lol smh

Originally Posted by beezylocks

i was gunna say ill hook u up at macys bwhahha so much for that

which macy's? My boy stay in the town and he just lost his rent a cop job
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by beezylocks

i was gunna say ill hook u up at macys bwhahha so much for that

which macy's? My boy stay in the town and he just lost his rent a cop job
laugh.gif

I looked on UPS.com they only got graveyard shifts available....that ain't the business..neither is havin no job at all though hahaha..Damn

I looked on UPS.com they only got graveyard shifts available....that ain't the business..neither is havin no job at all though hahaha..Damn

What does a macy's employee do?

I'm looking into it, since I'm not working at the moment. I've also applied online at FTL I doubt they will call me

I'm looking into it, since I'm not working at the moment. I've also applied online at FTL I doubt they will call me

Back
Top Bottom