Who is HIRING!?! Vol. I'm desperate

What does a macy's employee do?

I'm looking into it, since I'm not working at the moment. I've also applied online at FTL I doubt they will call me

Macys was an easy job, but there pay sucks. You help customers and keep the floor straight in the down time. You have to get macys cards and that's all I did... I don't think it changed that much although it has been 6 years since I worked there.

Macys was an easy job, but there pay sucks. You help customers and keep the floor straight in the down time. You have to get macys cards and that's all I did... I don't think it changed that much although it has been 6 years since I worked there.

I think Costco jobs pay really good but when you start, you work from the ground up collecting carts and what not. But i know dudes that have been there for years and have salaries from it with benefits.

But damn....reading these things bum me out. I hate my job but am thankful for it. Good luck to all you guys out there.

I think Costco jobs pay really good but when you start, you work from the ground up collecting carts and what not. But i know dudes that have been there for years and have salaries from it with benefits.

But damn....reading these things bum me out. I hate my job but am thankful for it. Good luck to all you guys out there.

wassup blud hook me up with that macys job
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Try Pete's Coffee and Tea's the one by my work seems to always be hiring new people and once a month holds interviews. See if you got one close to you....

My friend works there and he likes it. Not the best paying but it gets him by going to college full time.

Hope it helps. Also check your local library (city jobs pay pretty good even if your just shelving books)

Drootz

Try Pete's Coffee and Tea's the one by my work seems to always be hiring new people and once a month holds interviews. See if you got one close to you....

My friend works there and he likes it. Not the best paying but it gets him by going to college full time.

Hope it helps. Also check your local library (city jobs pay pretty good even if your just shelving books)

Drootz

just applied at bestbuy, costco, valet parking from craigslist, macys..somone better call me haha

just applied at bestbuy, costco, valet parking from craigslist, macys..somone better call me haha

I'm in need of a job also right now in the 510 area :smh:

I couldnt stand McDonalds anymore so I gave them the 2 weeks notice.

I'm in need of a job also right now in the 510 area :smh:

I couldnt stand McDonalds anymore so I gave them the 2 weeks notice.

Back
Top Bottom