Who is the baddest White chick currently?

sorry to burst homies bubble back there, but the dude is right that is a body double and Rachel McAdams said it herself. The real Rachel McAdams' backside is flat as an ironing board.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by rashi

Originally Posted by 7thAve btn 31stN33rd St

No mention of Rachel McAdams?

rachel_mcadams_morning_glory_trailer_EAK7d5l.sized.jpg

And no, it isn't photoshopped. If your GF made you sit through the movie, you would now damn well it is all too real.
This man knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwsssssssssssssssssssss.
Didn't NTers figure out that isn't her butt but an extra/double/stand-in doing that part? I'm going to call ducktales until that issue is cleared up but
pimp.gif
to whoever %$* that is.

laugh.gif
@ yall not even posting white girls anymore. These multi-ethnic background dimes do not count.

Oh and Victoria Justice is like my base/standard white girl I use to see if these white girls pass the bar. If they aint prettier than her they aint worth mentioning.

Looks like her to me. 
tumblr_m0pjv96R6D1qi3g6so1_400.gif

.... and is a side character in Mad Men.

Who? Kenza Zouiten? I've seen every episode of Mad Men and i have never seen this chick. That is if that's who your talking about.

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

What film is ALISON BRI in?  I think she looks familiar from a show or movie.  I'm not sure if it was i know what you did last summer 50, but I remember her as a reporter.  She looks like that girl from American Pie, the flute girl, but Alison Bri is dope.

Her line
"*#$$ me well" = arousal
Scream 4. She was the girl from the other movies' agent.

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

.... and is a side character in Mad Men.
Who? Kenza Zouiten? I've seen every episode of Mad Men and i have never seen this chick. That is if that's who your talking about.
My post is immediately after Big J 33's. I'm talking about Alison Brie. She's Pete's wife on Mad Men.
Originally Posted by CrunchyBlack9

Didn't NTers figure out that isn't her butt but an extra/double/stand-in doing that part? I'm going to call ducktales until that issue is cleared up but
pimp.gif
to whoever %$* that is.

laugh.gif
@ yall not even posting white girls anymore. These multi-ethnic background dimes do not count.

Oh and Victoria Justice is like my base/standard white girl I use to see if these white girls pass the bar. If they aint prettier than her they aint worth mentioning.
Looks like her to me. 
I can't call it anymore. After the dispute in the last thread about it I'm going to need hard evidence that it is her.
Originally Posted by RFX45

I seen her in the movie where the 3 soldiers try to cope after coming back home from war and she was straight pancakes.
Implants or just new workout routine? I've only seen her more recent movies so I am just going by that. Recent red carpet pics also show she has that new backside.
I meant that's not her at all but a body double. The movie I'm talking about, The Lucky Ones, came out in 2008 and Morning Glory came out in 2010 so you might be right about her having a new workout routine (I doubt implants
laugh.gif
) but

http://uvtblog.com/2010/1...-its-the-mothafin-remix/
http://www.imdb.com/name/...51150/#MiscellaneousCrew

says otherwise. I'm going to need hard evidence that it is really her in that pic and gif and ppl saying otherwise are wrong or confused/misunderstood.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by 916kid

Originally Posted by 7thAve btn 31stN33rd St

No mention of Rachel McAdams?

nd no, it isn't photoshopped. If your GF made you sit through the movie, you would now damn well it is all too real.
body/butt double. sorry to bust your bubble.

Actually, I believe she didn't have a body double. After seeing that, I started paying attention to her behind and she does indeed have a pretty big butt. 
You can even see it on Sherlock Holmes.
her body double in "the vow" or whatever that movie was in

rachelmcadamssetmorning.jpg

this is mcaddams in another movie. not hating but can't give her credit what she don't have

im5ks5.jpg

Edit: plus it's a movie, they will make all attempts to make it look real as possible....low lights, camera drifting away, they are in motion, etc.

No mention of Sara Jean Underwood?!?! She's badd.

I have a thing for Diana Argon too. I must have watched that Horrible "I am Number 4" movie a dozen times just cause of her haha

Originally Posted by CrunchyBlack9

pimp.gif
to whoever %$* that is.

laugh.gif

Looks like her to me. 

Rachel%20McAdams%20Set%20Morning%20Glory%209xax6ddHk9Yl.jpg

Haven't been through this thread yet, but based on the title alone, of course this would be 10+ pages already
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

/thread
So is the "one drop rule" no longer in effect? We can take this thread to new heights if so. No way she's "white."
You know this type of stuff is always selectively in effect
laugh.gif
True enough. Not my lane anyway. At the end of the day,

129774868331120.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom